Thread: Aoss

Default Aoss

so with a lot of help from different folks, i sold the sport cub and bought a carbon cub. We should see it this week. Also looking for a set of 3x3 gear, and have 2 or 3 options to go with. Trying to figure out the landing gear shock question, AcAero or AOSS. Really liked the AOSS on the sport cub, just wondering if any laying around for sale? Standard or extended Trying to figure the options and save a little, thanks a bunch

Jim

Default Re: Aoss

Quote Originally Posted by Scouter View Post
    so with a lot of help from different folks, i sold the sport cub and bought a carbon cub. We should see it this week. Also looking for a set of 3x3 gear, and have 2 or 3 options to go with. Trying to figure out the landing gear shock question, AcAero or AOSS. Really liked the AOSS on the sport cub, just wondering if any laying around for sale? Standard or extended Trying to figure the options and save a little, thanks a bunch

Jim
    Jim,
    Seems to me I just recently read an add for extended gear AOSS for sale. I will start looking.

Glenn

If your still looking for some shocks, drop me a line. I have a set of AOSS and ACME AERO’s I will sell at a reasonable price. The AOSS are a year and a half old, and the ACME’s are seven months . I will sell either of them for a reasonable price ...

Go the Acme route if you operate off of any terrain that's rough. Their system uses nitrogen, oil and a progressive rate spring instead of rubber bushings. The Acme's will be a definite improvement over the ASOS based on what folks are saying...If the choice is Acme or ASOS...go Acme. Love the 3x3 gear...much better braking for short field work. I've got a standard gear set with bungees if anyone needs it...covered and ready to install.
    Last edited by jim plaster; 01-09-2018 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Rice View Post
    If your still looking for some shocks, drop me a line. I have a set of AOSS and ACME AERO’s I will sell at a reasonable price. The AOSS are a year and a half old, and the ACME’s are seven months . I will sell either of them for a reasonable price ...
    Can you email me jimcrane04435@gmail.com
    Interested in the AOSS. Specs and price. Thx
    Jim