Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: N47PG. Progress and update

Default N74PG. Progress and update

I opened the kit June 19th 2017 this weekend I was able to finish wiring g3x panel install boot cowl engine and engine cowl.the quality of the kit from cubcrafter is beyond my expectations.here is a pic of where I’m at now I also have wings and tail painted and ready to install.mitch was a big help getting the g3x all configured befor I installed bootcowl I spent weeks on my last plane with the GRT stuff. The paint is arothane and was done with a mask.about 5 hr to install mask then install all 3 colors. I hope the pics show up my first Time trying to upload pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: N47PG. Progress and update

Quote Originally Posted by jeepgord View Post
    I opened the kit June 19th 2017 this weekend I was able to finish wiring g3x panel install boot cowl engine and engine cowl.the quality of the kit from cubcrafter is beyond my expectations.here is a pic of where I’m at now I also have wings and tail painted and ready to install.mitch was a big help getting the g3x all configured befor I installed bootcowl I spent weeks on my last plane with the GRT stuff. The paint is arothane and was done with a mask.about 5 hr to install mask then install all 3 colors. I hope the pics show up my first Time trying to upload pics.
    Looks great!

Pete Meyer
    Severna Park, MD
    CCK-1865-0078
    ✈️N9PW
    Pete
    ✈️CCK-1865-0078 N9PW
    Severna Park, MD W18

Default Re: N74PG. Progress and update

Looks great! Beautiful paint scheme. You were really moving on it! Finish line in sight!

Gordon, fantastic paint job!
    Looks very nice. Seems very quick on the build time. Good for you!
    Is this your first airplane build?

I am creeeeping along with a goal of being in the air next summer.
    I am building in Rochester MI and the plane will be based at KACB Antim County MI.

Cheers!

David

Yes Dave I think we were getting the skin clamps at the same time how is your progress going.if you get to the west side stop over.

Yes Dave I think we were getting the skin clamps at the same time how is your progress going.if you get to the west side stop over.
    I was on torch lake 3or4 times this summer with my white and blue husky on Whipair amphibious floats and I have a set of aero set amphibious floats for my ex2 my budy has a place on glen lake he just bought my husky.

Firewall forward almost done starting on windows tomarrow.7BBF4421-8952-4300-B70A-2C607E0AD1AF.jpg

Really like your paint scheme.

I had my buddies from local EAA help today made great progress firewall forward done tailfeathers install gear installed and windows going to get the wings ready tomorrow 6F1DB4EA-1FB6-4E20-A064-D2EDC1EF7BFF.jpg4F473239-1405-4A4F-88E0-57BA054453CC.jpg

Here is a picture of my pa14exp I built 2 years ago.it got a aero sport 0-375 with 3 blade my reversible prop.
    Attached Images Attached Images