Good day all. I have had the privelage of flying a beautifully made Carbon Cub EX for the owner down here in South Africa. It is one of only three in South Africa and the first I have flown, needless to say I think it is a stunning machine and am loving flying her! This EX was built by a fastidious local pilot who has done a stunning job with the build, the attention to detail and care is amazing. In the initial flying phase I have picked up a few niggles and wanted to see what y'all thought about them:

1. The controls seem very stiff (uncomfortably so), is this normal or is it possible that the control cables are over tight?
  2. The back windows seem to rattle rather a lot and make a racket when flying, is there a mod to secure them slightly better?
  3. The aircraft is quite drafty without any seals on the windows or doors, I see that there is a STC for sealing the doors and windows, is this very efffective?
  4. The stick seems uncomfortably short, I have to cock my wrist at an unusual angle to get a full grip on it and if I want to adjust the trim it is a odd wiggle about to get my thumb to activate the trim, not much fun when popping the first notch of flaps. This is probably the biggest issue I have with the aeri and am wondering if this isn't why the controls feel so stiff?
  5. The stall warning seems to come on at too high a airspeed, (+-20mph above the stall)

Thanks in advance for the help!