Thread: Found these chart pockets on Amazon...they look great..will hold a water bottle as we

Default Found these chart holders on Amazon...water bottle fits too!

Last edited by jim plaster; 11-02-2017 at 02:55 PM.

Default Re: Found these chart pockets on Amazon...they look great..will hold a water bottle a

They work great.

The flat one is ideal on the side panel. The curved fits perfectly on the back of the seat.

Here is how to install them:

http://forum.cubcrafters.com/showthr...ll=1#post11137

Default Re: Found these chart pockets on Amazon...they look great..will hold a water bottle a

Yeah, they're indeed looking great and are very practical. The flat one for sure fits excellent on the side panel. Thank you for sharing with us! There are great things that you can find on Amazon. For instance, I recently bumped into this Smart Scale (https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Smart-Bo...dp/B08XYX8RDR/) that's the perfect gift for my mother considering she's a bit overweight, lol. It's also showing the body fat percentage or body mass index. I guess I'm a pretty evil son. Am I?

You may want to mail that gift to your mother rather than handing it to her in person.