Thread: A New Adventure Begins

Default A New Adventure Begins

Dear CubCrafters family,
    I'm writing to let you know about a new adventure I'll be starting next week! I have a new job in Texas, where I'll be teaching aircraft systems at my alma mater! This was a hard decision to make simply because I've loved my job here at CubCrafters!! I am leaving with CubCrafter's blessing and they are excited for this new season in my life.

Ethen Hughes is the gentleman who will be acting as the Customer Support contact, and we've already started the transition. Stay tuned for his "formal" introduction! His email is ethen.hughes@cubcrafters.com or you can reach him at 509-248-9491. Be assured that we will transfer any open issues over to him, and you will be taken care of!

Thanks for everything, I've enjoyed helping you these last two and a half years! I wish you all the best! ~Becky~
    Last edited by Becky Teerink; 06-21-2010 at 11:39 AM.
    Becky Teerink

Default Re: A New Adventure Begins

Blessings to you, Becky, and best wishes in your new adventure. It's been a pleasure working with you. Thanks for your dedication and efforts on behalf of the CC extended family (i.e., all of us).

-- jeff
    Jeff Jacobs
    Vancouver WA / KVUO
    C-172N-180

Becky, we sure are going to miss you as after over two years of working together you are like family to me!

I personally know Ethen and I feel he will do very well in customer support and look forward to working with him. However you have left him big shoes to fill!

Congratulations on the great opportunity that lies before you!

Geo

Becky, we are all going to really miss you! The combination of knowledge and personableness that you brought to your position was truly a blessing for all of us, CC included. Congratulations on your new position!

The Villages, FL (06FD, Grass Roots Airpark)

Becky,

Thanks for all that you have done. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors. Keep up the good work.

John Moreland
    SWT Aviation (FL)

Becky - you have done a great job in your role at CubCrafters!! You will be missed. Wish you best of luck in the next experience in Texas. A Sport Cub will be close to your new home if you need a flight!! Jon

Oh dear Becky cannot believe its that time already. You are the best! Nuf said and we will all miss you ! Warmly Gary

Becky -

You mean it's "that" time ALREADY??? I echo the sentiments of everyone here that you have left some huge shoes to fill. You have had that perfect combination of knowledge and personality to make the Customer Service star really shine with our customers. I have sincerely enjoyed working with you, and it's just been a real pleasure knowing you over the past couple of years.

I wish you the best of luck in your new venture, and hope you will look me up if your travels ever bring you through Atlanta.

Sincerely,

Chip

Chip Allen

SWT Aviation, Inc.
    Cubcrafters Southeast Sales Center
    Marietta, GA

Smile Re: A New Adventure Begins

Becky, You have been better than great to work with. Thanks for all your support with both the issues with the S-1 and our personal situation. I hope to see you at the National Intercolliege Flying Competition next year at OSU. LU is always a pleasure to work with. I can only hope that your replacement can follow the course you have set for Cub Crafters. It has been my sincere pleasure to work with you and I wish you all the best for the future. mike

Aw, you guys are too kind! Thanks and take care!
    Becky Teerink