Thread: Stall Warning Installation

Default Stall Warning Installation

On Section 38 page 165 of the Wing Manual there are both a vertical, and I presume, a horizontal diagram for the 9th bay placement of the stall warning sensor.
    If one is to believe the above, this places the vane well above the stagnation point on the leading edge and not in the conventional position on any other light aircraft I have seen.

One would assume that the stall warning vane is centred on the very leading edge of the wing, is that what the diagram depicts?

Can anyone explain the magnified right side diagram labelled 1D3-2?

Default Re: Stall Warning Installation

Use the KFX3000 bent around the leading edge skin and it will show you where the cutout needs to be located The KFX3000 can be bent as needed. See the picture below. This picture does not show the KFX bent enough.

IMG_0349.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by karaka29211 View Post
    On Section 38 page 165 of the Wing Manual there are both a vertical, and I presume, a horizontal diagram for the 9th bay placement of the stall warning sensor.
    If one is to believe the above, this places the vane well above the stagnation point on the leading edge and not in the conventional position on any other light aircraft I have seen.

One would assume that the stall warning vane is centred on the very leading edge of the wing, is that what the diagram depicts?

Can anyone explain the magnified right side diagram labelled 1D3-2?
    Ah, that makes sense now, I had not related the template for anything other than the size and shape of the cutout.

If you have an AOA I wouldn't bother adding the stall warning. I pulled the breaker after the first few flight and never used it since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk