Thread: Fuel Tank Grounding Installation

Default Fuel Tank Grounding Installation

On page 170 of the Wing Manual is the Fuel Tank Ground Cable installation as per figure W56.
    It shows a solid rivet AN526C632R6 (could be a bolt) as it fits into a nut labelled as AN365-632A. The other end of the cable shows a similar componantry makeup while the photo 265 shows a "Philips" screw.

None of these parts are supplied in the Wing Tote boxes or as a part board component.

Are they stored elsewhere or can any bolt be substituted in this installation?

Default Re: Fuel Tank Grounding Installation

AN526C632R6 is a machine screw, the picture is correct (though it does look like a rivet in the drawing). As to where to find said screws, keep searching as I have found no logic in how they package fasteners. I built extended range and cannot remember where I found the screws.

Send Mitch an email if you still cannot find the screws.
    Dan Arnold
    KEUL

Default Re: Fuel Tank Grounding Installation

Quote Originally Posted by karaka29211 View Post
    On page 170 of the Wing Manual is the Fuel Tank Ground Cable installation as per figure W56.
    It shows a solid rivet AN526C632R6 (could be a bolt) as it fits into a nut labelled as AN365-632A. The other end of the cable shows a similar componentry makeup while the photo 265 shows a "Philips" screw.

None of these parts are supplied in the Wing Tote boxes or as a part board component.

Are they stored elsewhere or can any bolt be substituted in this installation?
    For reference, the AN526C632R6 Machine Screw is in Finish Kit Tote 5 and the AN365-632A self locking nut is in Finish Kit Tote 2.