Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce my self. My brother and I took delivery of our EX2 kit last week. Can't wait to get this started, it will be my second airplane build. Finished a RV-7 in 2015. https://youtu.be/0ZoV70GRpsI. There we are, Chris and Jeremy from the Chandler area near Phoenix
    Last edited by N424JD; 08-15-2017 at 06:05 PM.

Default Re: Hello

Welcome, you will find your EX2 is a well packaged and complete kit. This will be fun and easy build, no doubt you will have some questions along the way. Mitch will guide you through any problems you encounter, he knows every nut. bolt, and screw In that kit. You will be flying soon.

Rudy

Chris and Jeremy,

Welcome, you will have fun with the build! My EX-2 is in my paint booth now, it has been a great experience (my first airplane build). Plan to be flying by ? next spring ?
    Lots of great advice on the forums from the many experienced builders.
    Keep up the great videos please!

David

Thanks guys. Anyone in the Phoenix area building an EX2? I must say this kit is WAY better; packaged and complete than the Vans product. Apples to oranges but man, well done Cub Crafters!

Quote Originally Posted by N424JD View Post
    Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce my self. My brother and I took delivery of our EX2 kit last week. Can't wait to get this started, it will be my second airplane build. Finished a RV-7 in 2015. https://youtu.be/0ZoV70GRpsI. There we are, Chris and Jeremy from the Chandler area near Phoenix
    Hi Chris & Jeremy,
    I am visiting relations in Phoenix area next week after RV tour of USA inc Oshkosh. Have bought a completed CC EX in Australia and picking up on return early Sept. would like to visit you guys if possible. My cell phone here is 61936688457

Sorry, incorrect No. Corrected 619 3668457
    We will be staying in Mesa.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm in Chandler, AZ, at Stellar Airpark. I've finished my EX-2 wings and are making good progress on the fuselage. Happy to meet or chat anytime. mwolf@lobodos.com 602-619-0576. Here's some slightly out of date pics from my project: https://goo.gl/photos/MkYgmmKbGWByBP6EA

Mike

Great pictures, Mike!
    Ill hook up with Jeremy next week when he is off, and stop by to see you at Stellar! Ill let you know what day.

Rick

Rick Bosshardt
    SunCountry Cubs
    CubCrafters Dealer for AZ/NM/UT/CO/southern WY
    www.suncountrycubs.com