Thread: Nw flight 2017

Default Nw flight 2017

One way to spend three weeks with two cubs in the NW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiOX...s&spfreload=10
    Last edited by jlezin; 08-12-2017 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Wrong link in original post

Default Re: Nw flight 2017

Quote Originally Posted by jlezin View Post
    One way to spend three weeks with two cubs in the NW: NW MOVIE 2017.m4v
    Hi

Link is still local to your desktop? :///Users/Jeremy/Desktop/NW%20MOVIE%202017.m4v

I'm currently laid up with new 1 day old titanium right knee - urgently need vicarious "aviation visual medication" in addition to the serious pain meds. 😊

All the best.
    Last edited by PeterEedy; 08-12-2017 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterEedy View Post
    Hi

Link is still local to your desktop? :///Users/Jeremy/Desktop/NW%20MOVIE%202017.m4v

I'm currently laid up with new 1 day old titanium right knee - urgently need vicarious "aviation visual medication" in addition to the serious pain meds. 😊

All the best.
    That's pretty funny. a) This is my first time posting a video for me and I am a bit clueless, b) I'm recovering from a total hip replacement (more titanium) and sympathize with you on your recovery. I am having flying withdrawal symptoms as well. I hope that you like the video Peter

Great video enjoyed that, thanks.

Joys of getting old I'm only a pup at 54 but the right one (knee) was stuffed, had been putting up with it for a few years, hopefully still have few thousand miles in the left one, left hip is likely to the next to need "upgrading".

Liked the shots of Independance OR, it's on my list of potential CCEX3 building spots for the first 5 months of my "Gereatric Gap Years" in 2019/20. Know anyone down that way that may have a corner of a hangar where an Aussie can "camp" for 5~6 mths and build a CC?

Will be heading down there in April / May next year and check things out. Ran out of time (and the weather didn't cooperate) to get my full US private flight test done when I was in Portland March this year. Then girlfriend wanted to go to Vancouver so lost a week at the end of the trip, just when the weather came good. Already have the FAA foreign equivalence private certificate (did that in 2013), but keen to get "full" one for Basic Med, Insurance, Canada and Bahamas in an N reg.

Good luck with the hip recovery!

Jeremy,
    NICE video! Well done, including the drone shots mixed in. Really gives a sense of the adventuresome trip you guys did.
    Ive done my own videos for my website, and I know how hard it is to edit and put together to make it flow well and not be boring.

Good luck with the recovery... I got a partial knee replacement this year as well as back surgery.... and feel decades younger for it!

Rick

Rick Bosshardt
    SunCountry Cubs
    CubCrafters Dealer for AZ/NM/UT/CO/southern WY
    www.suncountrycubs.com

Awesome!
    TRUE-COURSE AVIATION INSURANCE - CA License 0G87202

Quote Originally Posted by LaCura View Post
    In fact it has become a real hell
    Loosen that thing around your neck, seems to be a little tight!