Thread: Cracker Fly-In

Default Cracker Fly-In

Attended the Cracker Fly-In in Gainesville, GA yesterday. Ended up with 8 YELLOW Cubs, from a J-3, a PA-11, a Sport Cub, a Super Cub (built by CubCrafters), and 4 Carbon Cubs! Attendance was GREAT, but it was HOT, HOT, HOT!!! Temps in the low 90's, and humidity at least in the 90's (you can see the moisture on the camera lens; not a very great photo). I haven't seen the numbers on attendance and airplanes yet, but certainly far better than in past years. Note: This is an iPhone photo; I was unable to change the orientation - if someone knows how to change this, please PM me. Thanks.

Attachment 6523
    Attached Images Attached Images

Chip Allen

SWT Aviation, Inc.
    Cubcrafters Southeast Sales Center
    Marietta, GA

Default Re: Cracker Fly-In

Chip,
    so Ive been playing around with a picture I took with my iPhone, and I think I solved it. Mine too was coming in sideways.

When you go to the icon above, "Attach Image", from "my Computer", click the "Basic Uploader" selection on the right side. That brings up another screen where you can select the image from your computer, and it then keeps it the same format as you save it as on your computer... right side up!

Rick

Carbon Cub 8457R.jpg

Rick Bosshardt
    SunCountry Cubs
    CubCrafters Dealer for AZ/NM/UT/CO/southern WY
    www.suncountrycubs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Bosshardt View Post
    Chip,
    so Ive been playing around with a picture I took with my iPhone, and I think I solved it. Mine too was coming in sideways.

When you go to the icon above, "Attach Image", from "my Computer", click the "Basic Uploader" selection on the right side. That brings up another screen where you can select the image from your computer, and it then keeps it the same format as you save it as on your computer... right side up!

Rick
    Thanks Rick!! Looks like that solves the problem!!

Chip Allen

SWT Aviation, Inc.
    Cubcrafters Southeast Sales Center
    Marietta, GA

Quote Originally Posted by chipallen View Post
    Note: This is an iPhone photo; I was unable to change the orientation - if someone knows how to change this, please PM me. Thanks.

Attachment 6523
    I just turn IPad sideways😂 Looks perfect. Little to much yellow for me though 😀
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com
    You can sit at home & hear the News or get out there & be the News

Quote Originally Posted by chipallen View Post
    Attended the Cracker Fly-In in Gainesville, GA yesterday. Ended up with 8 YELLOW Cubs, from a J-3, a PA-11, a Sport Cub, a Super Cub (built by CubCrafters), and 4 Carbon Cubs! Attendance was GREAT, but it was HOT, HOT, HOT!!! Temps in the low 90's, and humidity at least in the 90's (you can see the moisture on the camera lens; not a very great photo). I haven't seen the numbers on attendance and airplanes yet, but certainly far better than in past years. Note: This is an iPhone photo; I was unable to change the orientation - if someone knows how to change this, please PM me. Thanks.

Attachment 6523

Chipper i I always remember.take photos with iPhone horizontal and load as normal. No issues ever. MK
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region