I will be using Stewart Systems and am building a 12' x 24' booth which will be inside a heated building on a epoxy coated cement floor. (I hope to be done painting before it gets cold here in Michigan this fall)

I purchased four 20" box fans and good quality 20" x 1" filters. I will use clear 6mil plastic to cover the booth.
I will enter and exit through the end of the booth with a large zippered door.

I purchased a FL4 gun, regulator, filters, large flow quick connects, respirator, new hoses, tyvec suit, etc. all per the Stewarts overview video. I plan on cooling the air between the pump and compressor tank a la Troy in his Stewart paint posts (thank you Troy!) I have plenty of air with my 5hp two stage compressor.

I should have plenty of light with the shop converted to high intensity 8' LED tubes in the fluorescent fixtures. I also have six 4' led shop lights to use ?vertically spaced in the booth.

Paint Booth questions:

1. What is your recommendation for air flow? Should I try for neutral pressure with two fans blowing in and two sucking air out? or?...

2. What to do with the floor? Just wet it when painting, or cover it with butcher paper, or?...

3. Things you would have done differently, or suggest I do.

4. Anyone need a paint booth when I'm done??

Thank you,

David