Thread: First Annual Bluegrass Bash

Default First Annual Bluegrass Bash

The first annual Bluegrass Bash is now in the books, and what a great weekend it was!! SWT Aviation sponsored the Bash and with the able help of our Kentucky Carbon Cub owner Dusty McCoy, and our Kentucky Service Center owner, Nate Hammond, the event was a huge success!!! We had eleven Carbon Cubs, a Sport Cub, a Top Cub, a PA-12, and a Trike (the local county judge!) flying into a wide range of grass strips in north Kentucky and south Indiana (Lee Bottom). We'll publish a detailed recap next week, but for now, we want to thank everyone who participated and especially Kathy Davis, Nate Hammond, and Dusty McCoy without whose help this event would not have been possible. See you all at Oshkosh!!

Chip Allen

SWT Aviation, Inc.
    Cubcrafters Southeast Sales Center
    Marietta, GA

Default Re: First Annual Bluegrass Bash

What an awesome weekend! A special thank you to Chip, Kathy, Nathan and Dusty for making the Bluegrass Bash such a great event. Here's a link to a Bluegrass Bash video I posted to my Youtube page.

https://youtu.be/aAJ68qst8II

David Morris
    Somerset, KY.
    Carbon Cub Owner x 2
    Last edited by davidmorris; 06-19-2017 at 07:28 PM.

Default Re: First Annual Bluegrass Bash

Quote Originally Posted by davidmorris View Post
    What an awesome weekend! A special thank you to Chip, Kathy, Nathan and Dusty for making the Bluegrass Bash such a great event. Here's a link to a Bluegrass Bash video I posted to my Youtube page.

https://youtu.be/aAJ68qst8II

David Morris
    Somerset, KY.
    Carbon Cub Owner x 2
    David,

Great videos and wonderful to meet you and fly with you. We are only just getting started - wait till next year!