Thread: Re/Jex on my carbon cub

Default Re/Jex on my carbon cub

Does anyone have an opinion on applying this stuff on the leading edges and skin of the carbon cub? How about putting it on the windshield?

Default Re: Re/Jex on my carbon cub

Quote Originally Posted by RickB View Post
    Does anyone have an opinion on applying this stuff on the leading edges and skin of the carbon cub? How about putting it on the windshield?
    I've been using RejeX for years on the transom of my boat made wiping the diesel soot off easy. When I bought my 182 I asked the guy I bought it from what he used as the plane looked like new with a 1992 paint job,he asked if I ever heard of rejeX. So that's all I ever used on my CC. I tried the windshield it seemed more susceptible to fogging so I quit using it there. It's not a wax. A painter once told me once you wax something you have to maintain the wax?
    So not to say it's the best or anything but it is what I use. I try to do the leading edges every 6months. Probably do the fuselage not quite once a year if it have it that long😄
    I never put it on my light weight silver!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Springloaded; 04-23-2017 at 05:07 AM.
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com
    You can sit at home & hear the News or get out there & be the News

Default Re: Re/Jex on my carbon cub

Quote Originally Posted by RickB View Post
    Thanks!