Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: "Rusty Pilots" Seminar in Saratoga, NY 4/15/17

  1. #1
    Senior Member Mark Keneston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Posts
    411

    Default "Rusty Pilots" Seminar in Saratoga, NY 4/15/17

    Who do you know that wants to get back in the left seat? Join us for the AOPA “Rusty Pilots” seminar Saturday April 15th, 2017 9am-noon at the Saratoga County Airport (5B2). Brought to you by CubCrafters Great Lakes/Northeast and AOPA. Sign up today at www.aopa.org or contact Mark Keneston. Bring a friend, have fun, see whats new and get current!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mark Keneston; 03-29-2017 at 10:29 AM.
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region
    518.410.9404

  2. #2
    Senior Member Mark Keneston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Posts
    411

    Default Re: "Rusty Pilots" Seminar in Saratoga, NY 4/15/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Keneston View Post
    Who do you know that wants to get back in the left seat? Join us for the AOPA “Rusty Pilots” seminar Saturday April 15th, 2017 9am-noon at the Saratoga County Airport (5B2). Brought to you by CubCrafters Great Lakes/Northeast and AOPA. Sign up today at www.aopa.org or contact Mark Keneston. Bring a friend, have fun, see whats new and get current!

    Reminder for anyone who needs a refresher: Rusty Pilots Seminar with AOPA at Saratoga County Airport, NY (5B2) this Saturday 4/15/17 9am-Noon. Register online with AOPA or contact me. Get current again! Instructors Available! Club Airplanes on site.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region
    518.410.9404

  3. #3
    Senior Member Mark Keneston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Posts
    411

    Default Re: "Rusty Pilots" Seminar in Saratoga, NY 4/15/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Keneston View Post
    Reminder for anyone who needs a refresher: Rusty Pilots Seminar with AOPA at Saratoga County Airport, NY (5B2) this Saturday 4/15/17 9am-Noon. Register online with AOPA or contact me. Get current again! Instructors Available! Club Airplanes on site.

    Great turn out for Rusty Pilots today. 14 participants with Cub Crafters front and center. IMG_0994.jpgIMG_0996.jpgIMG_0997.jpg
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region
    518.410.9404

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    NH07 Loudon, NH
    Posts
    75

    Default Re: "Rusty Pilots" Seminar in Saratoga, NY 4/15/17

    Ooo X cub. I'd like to check it out sometime.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    372

    Default Re: "Rusty Pilots" Seminar in Saratoga, NY 4/15/17

    How many flew in?

    Glenn

  6. #6
    Senior Member 40m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Shoreham, VT
    Posts
    264

    Default Re: "Rusty Pilots" Seminar in Saratoga, NY 4/15/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubdriver2 View Post
    How many flew in?

    Glenn
    Rusty not crusty.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mark Keneston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Posts
    411

    Default Re: "Rusty Pilots" Seminar in Saratoga, NY 4/15/17

    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Ooo X cub. I'd like to check it out sometime.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Starting next week, I will be around more. Doing delivery and pick up of 2 airplanes for sale. Let me know when you will be around. Thank MK
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region
    518.410.9404

  8. #8
    Senior Member Mark Keneston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Posts
    411

    Default Re: "Rusty Pilots" Seminar in Saratoga, NY 4/15/17

    Quote Originally Posted by 40m View Post
    Rusty not crusty.

    VT Glen, good to see you in FL. None flew in but we had 15 for the seminar and all were 10 years or more since last flying. Thanks MK
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region
    518.410.9404

  9. #9
    Senior Member 40m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Shoreham, VT
    Posts
    264

    Default Re: "Rusty Pilots" Seminar in Saratoga, NY 4/15/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Keneston View Post
    VT Glen, good to see you in FL. None flew in but we had 15 for the seminar and all were 10 years or more since last flying. Thanks MK
    Great time at SnF. CC does a nice job and I appreciated the hospitality at Camp CC. The FX cub I flew was as advertised, nimble for sure. I enjoyed being introduced as the guy with a Sport Cub on 31's.
    VT Glenn

  10. #10
    Senior Member Mark Keneston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Posts
    411

    Default Re: "Rusty Pilots" Seminar in Saratoga, NY 4/15/17

    Quote Originally Posted by 40m View Post
    Great time at SnF. CC does a nice job and I appreciated the hospitality at Camp CC. The FX cub I flew was as advertised, nimble for sure. I enjoyed being introduced as the guy with a Sport Cub on 31's.
    VT Glenn

    Bennington, VT RUSTY PLOTS seminar. Great event to get kick started back to flying.

    http://www.magnetmail.net/actions/email_mobile_web_version.cfm?recipient_id=30099808 86&message_id=14478189&user_id=AOPA_5&jobid=380284 25
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region
    518.410.9404

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •