Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sun n Fun with Mark

Default Re: Sun n Fun with Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Keneston View Post
    Hi name is Chip

MK
    Hi Pete. Saw your post. Yes, Mark was incredibly generous and is stopping at W29 to give Mark McKibbin (my test pilot) an orientation in the FX.

I was up to Saratoga Springs last week and got over 3 hours (12 takeoffs and landings) with him. I'm now totally comfortable with the EX! Although the hardest part is how slow it flys in the pattern!

Mark is a great guy and totally in sync with the CC ethos! He has gone out of his way to ensure I'm ready for the first flight!

N58EX

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Keneston View Post
    Hi name is Chip

MK
    Ah, Chip, know him well, Salt of the Earth!

I had run into someone a year or so back that thought they might build and EX over on the Eastern Shore, wondered if might have had another member in the family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Pete
    ✈️CCK-1865-0078 N9PW
    Severna Park, MD W18

Quote Originally Posted by N867SP View Post
    Ah, Chip, know him well, Salt of the Earth!

I had run into someone a year or so back that thought they might build and EX over on the Eastern Shore, wondered if might have had another member in the family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    So on day one of the trip South, I went to the West of NY to avoid the Bravo and then turned left direct for Atlantic City and turned back West direct to Bay Bridge, MD, avoiding Philly. I would be there for 2 nights waiting out the weather. Chip Mather was a great host and we got to spend some time working on his EX. He is the master of logs, details chronicles of his build. He did a nice job on 58EX. Congrats & Thank you again. More soon on further legs to sun n fun. IMG_0736.jpgIMG_0741.jpgIMG_0740.jpgIMG_0744.jpgIMG_0746.jpgIMG_0753.jpg
    Last edited by Mark Keneston; 04-03-2017 at 07:11 PM.
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region