Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cub Crafters Display for a Day! Midwest & NE

Default Cub Crafters Display for a Day! Midwest & NE

We are seeking any available Cub Crafters Airplane owners who would be willing to display their aircraft for just 4 hours for one day at your local airport. It's easy! It's called Cub Crafters Display for a Day. We intend to have as many owners as possible within the Midwest and Northeast territories display their airplane for others to see and touch. All on the same day! (NO demo flights required). It's that simple! Share your story and your Cub We will offer willing participants 1 of 4 free gifts for your time and support. Interested? contact mark.keneston@cubcrafters.com. Deadline to register is Monday 2/5/17
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region

Default Re: Cub Crafters Display for a Day! Midwest & NE

Here's your chance Joe to " show off " your CC

Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Keneston View Post
    We are seeking any available Cub Crafters Airplane owners who would be willing to display their aircraft for just 4 hours for one day at your local airport. It's easy! It's called Cub Crafters Display for a Day. We intend to have as many owners as possible within the Midwest and Northeast territories display their airplane for others to see and touch. All on the same day! (NO demo flights required). It's that simple! Share your story and your Cub We will offer willing participants 1 of 4 free gifts for your time and support. Interested? contact mark.keneston@cubcrafters.com. Deadline to register is Monday 2/5/17

We now have 4 interested owners willing to display their Carbon Cubs. Seeking 4-5 more. Message me or call. Did I mention FREE Gift???????
    Cub Crafters

Mark,

I have a bunch of folks from EAA Chapter 13 coming over Sunday Morning to check out my EX-2 which is ready for cover.

Does this count??

David

Quote Originally Posted by David H View Post
    Mark,

I have a bunch of folks from EAA Chapter 13 coming over Sunday Morning to check out my EX-2 which is ready for cover.

Does this count??

David
    Hi David this does count of course. Kits are a key element of our business and key to our success at CCi. You are #4 or 5
    We want to do this with all owners on the same date and time so interested parties can plan to see a plane or maybe even a few. Can we count on you? Thank MK
    Cub Crafters

Hi David this does count of course. Kits are a key element of our business and key to our success at CCi. You are #4 or 5
    We want to do this with all owners on the same date and time so interested parties can plan to see a plane or maybe even a few. Can we count on you? Thank MK
    UPDATE: Cub Crafters Display for a Day!

We now have 6 volunteer participants (seeking 6 more) to Display for a Day their Cub Crafters Airplane. We even have 1 or 2 projects to view. We now also have a date of Saturday March 25th from 8am-12pm. There is still time for you to join in. Each volunteer will be offered 1 of 4 gifts from us at Cub Crafters for sharing your airplane and your story with interested parties. Interested? Contact me directly. Thank you! Mark
    Cub Crafters

My shoulder should be better by then. (Rotator cuff surgery rehab in progress)

My EX is in northern Minnesota. I could fly it somewhere else if the weather cooperates.

Jake

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Jake
    Finished CCEX N96FV!

Quote Originally Posted by c130jake View Post
    My shoulder should be better by then. (Rotator cuff surgery rehab in progress)

My EX is in northern Minnesota. I could fly it somewhere else if the weather cooperates.

Jake

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Hi Jake, This is shaping up to be a GREAT EVENT. Albeit small, its great to have our user community/owners & builders turn out and offer to share their CCs and their experience with Cub Crafters. Thank you! Save the date 3/25/17 8-Noon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cub Crafters

Hi Jake, This is shaping up to be a GREAT EVENT. Albeit small, its great to have our user community/owners & builders turn out and offer to share their CCs and their experience with Cub Crafters. Thank you! Save the date 3/25/17 8-Noon.
    We are looking for 4 or 5 more willing participants to Display their Carbon Cub for the day Saturday 3/25/17 from 8am-Noon. And who out there does not enjoy sharing their Cub????? For those involved, you and your aircraft location will be listed on Social Flight as well as this Forum. Its your opportunity to share your plane or project with people interested in Cub Crafters and this kind of flying. As a Thank You, you will receive your choice of 1of 4 gifts from us at Cub Crafters. Please PM to participate. Thank you. Mark K
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cub Crafters

We are looking for 4 or 5 more willing participants to Display their Carbon Cub for the day Saturday 3/25/17 from 8am-Noon. And who out there does not enjoy sharing their Cub????? For those involved, you and your aircraft location will be listed on Social Flight as well as this Forum. Its your opportunity to share your plane or project with people interested in Cub Crafters and this kind of flying. As a Thank You, you will receive your choice of 1of 4 gifts from us at Cub Crafters. Please PM to participate. Thank you. Mark K
    As has been highlighted recently we have a group of owners/builders that are displaying their Carbon Cubs on 3/25/17 at their location for all to see for 4 hours. We now have 9 of you in the Great Lakes and Northeast territory willing to share your airplane and your story with all those interested in CubCrafters airplanes. We are still seeking 4-5 more. And for your effort CubCrafters is offering 1 of 4 gifts valued up to $100. If you have interest in joining us, please message me or email me. The more the merrier.

Also look to Social Flight on 3/22/17 for our Webinar. Also coming soon:

April 4-9: Sun n Fun in Lakeland, FL
    April 15: Rusty Pilots Seminar at Saratoga County (5B2)
    May 13th: Valdez Day Breakfast at Saratoga County (5B2) Expecting Live Feed of STOL comp from Valdez,AK
    June 19-24: Sentimental Journey in Lockhaven, PA
    Cub Crafters