Thread: Cub Crafters Display for a Day! Midwest & NE

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Cub Crafters Display for a Day! Midwest & NE

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Keneston View Post
    As has been highlighted recently we have a group of owners/builders that are displaying their Carbon Cubs on 3/25/17 at their location for all to see for 4 hours. We now have 9 of you in the Great Lakes and Northeast territory willing to share your airplane and your story with all those interested in CubCrafters airplanes. We are still seeking 4-5 more. And for your effort CubCrafters is offering 1 of 4 gifts valued up to $100. If you have interest in joining us, please message me or email me. The more the merrier.

Also look to Social Flight on 3/22/17 for our Webinar. Also coming soon:

April 4-9: Sun n Fun in Lakeland, FL
    April 15: Rusty Pilots Seminar at Saratoga County (5B2)
    May 13th: Valdez Day Breakfast at Saratoga County (5B2) Expecting Live Feed of STOL comp from Valdez,AK
    June 19-24: Sentimental Journey in Lockhaven, PA

Hello again from the Great Lakes and Northeast territory. Our Display Day for YOUR Carbon Cub is just a few weeks away and we now have 11 owners/builders committed to display their Carbon Cub, 1 even in California. Again this will be for just 4 hours on Saturday 3/25. Take time to spruce up your Carbon Cub or your shop if it is a project, and get ready to share it. Share your airplane and your story about your experience with CubCrafters the brand, the best & most capable STOL airplane on the market. For those of you involved, I still need a few identifiers as to where you will be with your Carbon Cub. Please PM or email me here. Also for your efforts you will have your choice of 1 of 4 gifts up to $100 value. It’s a small thank you from us for your time and enthusiasm. Thanks again Mark.
    Last edited by Mark Keneston; 03-07-2017 at 12:29 PM.
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region