Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cub Crafters Display for a Day! Midwest & NE

Default Re: Cub Crafters Display for a Day! Midwest & NE

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Keneston View Post
    As has been highlighted recently we have a group of owners/builders that are displaying their Carbon Cubs on 3/25/17 at their location for all to see for 4 hours. We now have 9 of you in the Great Lakes and Northeast territory willing to share your airplane and your story with all those interested in CubCrafters airplanes. We are still seeking 4-5 more. And for your effort CubCrafters is offering 1 of 4 gifts valued up to $100. If you have interest in joining us, please message me or email me. The more the merrier.

Also look to Social Flight on 3/22/17 for our Webinar. Also coming soon:

April 4-9: Sun n Fun in Lakeland, FL
    April 15: Rusty Pilots Seminar at Saratoga County (5B2)
    May 13th: Valdez Day Breakfast at Saratoga County (5B2) Expecting Live Feed of STOL comp from Valdez,AK
    June 19-24: Sentimental Journey in Lockhaven, PA

Hello again from the Great Lakes and Northeast territory. Our Display Day for YOUR Carbon Cub is just a few weeks away and we now have 11 owners/builders committed to display their Carbon Cub, 1 even in California. Again this will be for just 4 hours on Saturday 3/25. Take time to spruce up your Carbon Cub or your shop if it is a project, and get ready to share it. Share your airplane and your story about your experience with CubCrafters the brand, the best & most capable STOL airplane on the market. For those of you involved, I still need a few identifiers as to where you will be with your Carbon Cub. Please PM or email me here. Also for your efforts you will have your choice of 1 of 4 gifts up to $100 value. It’s a small thank you from us for your time and enthusiasm. Thanks again Mark.
    Last edited by Mark Keneston; 03-07-2017 at 12:29 PM.
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region

Hello again from the Great Lakes and Northeast territory. Our Display Day for YOUR Carbon Cub is just a few weeks away and we now have 11 owners/builders committed to display their Carbon Cub, 1 even in California. Again this will be for just 4 hours on Saturday 3/25. Take time to spruce up your Carbon Cub or your shop if it is a project, and get ready to share it. Share your airplane and your story about your experience with CubCrafters the brand, the best & most capable STOL airplane on the market. For those of you involved, I still need a few identifiers as to where you will be with your Carbon Cub. Please PM or email me here. Also for your efforts you will have your choice of 1 of 4 gifts up to $100 value. It’s a small thank you from us for your time and enthusiasm. Thanks again Mark.

Last Call for “DisplayDay”!
    Join us if you dare. We have 10 Carbon Cubs set to be shared and shown off by their owners/buildersacross the Great lakes and Northeast territory as well as one lucky fella insunny California.If you would like tojoin us, please send me a message, email me or give me a call.There is still time.This Saturday 3/25/17 all of us will sharethe Carbon Cub.All willing participantswill share their airplane for 4 hours from 8am - Noon at their location.These owners will also share their storyabout owning a Cub Crafters airplane.Anyinterested enthusiast, builder or buyer may take a look at a CubCrafters CarbonCub. And yes, there is a nice gift from CubCrafters for those who want to display their Carbon Cub. Join us!

Current locations andcontact info for 3/25/17,

Mark Keneston (5B2)518-410-9404
    Pete Myer (W18)Pete Meyer<n8063f@gmail.com>,
    Jim Crane (2B7)jimcrane04435@gmail.com
    Jake (Victor) Morrel (ME32)jakemorrel@yahoo.com
    Steve Young (KTRM)captual@gmail.com
    Garry Brown Project at his shop (Hoosick, NY) garry@brownsbrewing.com>
    David Huntstad shop in Rochester,MI dlhunstad@gmail.com
    Last edited by Mark Keneston; 03-21-2017 at 12:44 PM.
    Cub Crafters
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region

Last Call for “DisplayDay”!
    Join us if you dare. We have 10 Carbon Cubs set to be shared and shown off by their owners/buildersacross the Great lakes and Northeast territory as well as one lucky fella insunny California.If you would like tojoin us, please send me a message, email me or give me a call.There is still time.This Saturday 3/25/17 all of us will sharethe Carbon Cub.All willing participantswill share their airplane for 4 hours from 8am - Noon at their location.These owners will also share their storyabout owning a Cub Crafters airplane.Anyinterested enthusiast, builder or buyer may take a look at a CubCrafters CarbonCub. And yes, there is a nice gift from CubCrafters for those who want to display their Carbon Cub. Join us!

Current locations andcontact info for 3/25/17,

Mark Keneston (5B2)518-410-9404
    Pete Myer (W18)Pete Meyer<n8063f@gmail.com>,
    Jim Crane (2B7)jimcrane04435@gmail.com
    Jake (Victor) Morrel (ME32)jakemorrel@yahoo.com
    Steve Young (KTRM)captual@gmail.com
    Garry Brown Project at his shop (Hoosick, NY) garry@brownsbrewing.com>
    David Huntstad shop in Rochester,MI dlhunstad@gmail.com

For all joining in on Display Day, here also in the link join the Webinar:
    http://socialflight.enterthemeeting.com/m/CRQVFX4F
    Cub Crafters