Thread: New CubCrafters Staff... Northeast United States

Super Moderator

Default New CubCrafters Staff... Northeast United States

Please join me in welcoming Mark Keneston to the CubCrafters team! Mark is a new factory employee, has just spent the last month in Yakima at the factory training in-depth on our product line and the core CubCrafters philosophy of outstanding customer service, and is now live on the CubCrafters website as the factory representative for the Great Lakes, Northeastern US, and southeast Canada regions.

Mark just flew a G3X Touch equipped Carbon Cub FX from Yakima to his home base at the Saratoga County Municipal Airport (5B2) in New York State, where it will be based as a demonstration aircraft (if you have a chance stop in have a cup of coffee and say hello). We hope to have an XCub out to him soon as well.

Mark was born and raised in the foothills of the Adirondacks in Upstate New York. Immersed in the culture of backcountry tailwheel flying as a kid, Mark routinely flies his J3 on floats & skis and has a sincere love for both general aviation overall and Cub aircraft in particular. Mark is a private pilot with SEL & SES ratings and has more than 500 hours flying tailwheel and seaplanes. He is currently President of Adirondack Flyers LLC flying club in Saratoga, NY.

We're excited to have Mark on-board. he will be managing our customer relationships in the Northeastern US and continuing the CubCrafters mission of fostering backcountry flying opportunities and user communities in that area.

Welcome Mark!
    Last edited by Brad Damm; 12-27-2016 at 02:16 PM.
    Brad Damm - Vice President of Sales and Marketing
    CubCrafters - Yakima, Washington
    Office: (509) 248-9491
    Cell: (509) 961-2313

Default Re: New CubCrafters Staff... Northeast United States

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Damm View Post
    Please join me in welcoming Mark Keneston to the CubCrafters team! Mark is a new factory employee, has just spent the last month in Yakima at the factory training in-depth on our product line and the core CubCrafters philosophy of outstanding customer service, and is now live on the CubCrafters website as the factory representative for the Great Lakes, Northeastern US, and southeast Canada regions.

Mark just flew a G3X Touch equipped Carbon Cub FX from Yakima to his home base at the Saratoga County Municipal Airport (5B2) in New York State, where it will be based as a demonstration aircraft (if you have a chance stop in have a cup of coffee and say hello). We hope to have an XCub out to him soon as well.

Mark was born and raised in the foothills of the Adirondacks in Upstate New York. Immersed in the culture of backcountry tailwheel flying as a kid, Mark routinely flies his J3 on floats & skis and has a sincere love for both general aviation overall and Cub aircraft in particular. Mark is a private pilot with SEL & SES ratings and has more than 500 hours flying tailwheel and seaplanes. He is currently President of Adirondack Flyers LLC flying club in Saratoga, NY.

We're excited to have Mark on-board. he will be managing our customer relationships in the Northeastern US and continuing the CubCrafters mission of fostering backcountry flying opportunities and user communities in that area.

Welcome Mark!

Just a couple pics and more to follow. My maiden voyage over the high country. Bucket list item all should try!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mark keneston View Post
    Just a couple pics and more to follow. My maiden voyage over the high country. Bucket list item all should try!

Better Idaho pic to view. Fantastic Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Cubdriver2 View Post
    Great vertical climb in that first photo

Glenn

I know I'm Mr Techy on the FORUM. Ha! Better! You have seen most of these but sharing as I went. MK

Quote Originally Posted by mark keneston View Post
    I know I'm Mr Techy on the FORUM. Ha! Better! You have seen most of these but sharing as I went. MK
    More pics from my Sorti across the US. Wyoming flats with view to the North, Great Salt Lake, and old Army Air Corps field now closed. Sure would love to see some revitalization with those types of fields. So Cool! and also closer to home our own Otsego Lake close to Cooperstown and the Great Sacandaga Lake. My Summer seaplane base! Oh and or FX duo!