Thread: Fuselage Part 3

Default Fuselage Part 3

Guys,

I finally finished "Fuselage Part 3" of my Carbon Cub build. It is a 2 Disc series. Each DVD is approximately 1 hour long.

"Fuselage Part 3" will take you from building the strut assemblies, to installing the landing gear, assemble the flap handle, install the tail gear, install and rig the tail feathers, Install the boot cowl, install the windshield and windows and door, install the skylight and vents, install the engine, carb and exhaust, and finally install the pressure plenum. As with previous DVD's, this series has many building tips!

Thanks again,
    Joe
    ZackAir.com

Default Re: Fuselage Part 3

Joe,

Where does one get a set of these DVD's?

LFOD

Quote Originally Posted by zack View Post
    Guys,

I finally finished "Fuselage Part 3" of my Carbon Cub build. It is a 2 Disc series. Each DVD is approximately 1 hour long.

"Fuselage Part 3" will take you from building the strut assemblies, to installing the landing gear, assemble the flap handle, install the tail gear, install and rig the tail feathers, Install the boot cowl, install the windshield and windows and door, install the skylight and vents, install the engine, carb and exhaust, and finally install the pressure plenum. As with previous DVD's, this series has many building tips!

Thanks again,
    Joe
    ZackAir.com