My first time to the forum.

I am schedule in late jan of 2017 to hang out at Cub Crafters for a week while i participate in the Fx's 51% builder assist program. I have some questions to all of you who have participated in the program and for those of you who have not please jump in also.

To begin with I have three questions:

•I plan to select the world VFR panel. However instead of the normal Jury strut Pitot I would like to install a heated pitot tube that resides in the wing, the same one they install for the Executive Glass Touch Panel Can it be done????

•I have done some research on Batteries. I am aware that I can upgrade to the Odyssey 680 batt which is additional weight. However I would like to install an ETX Lithium Battery model # ETX680C. The batt only weighs 3.9 lb which is a fraction of the weight as compared to the Odyssey 680 batt. And it has much more cranking power. pulse cranking amps= 680 and cold cranking amps = 320.

• what is the normal batt that cub crafters puts in their aircraft if you have not chosen to upgrade to their Odyssey 680?

Thanks all for any input.

Slow Flight