Thread: Manual Updates now in dropbox!

Default Manual Updates now in dropbox!

Everyone,
    Great news. I talked with Mitch today and we fixed several errors in the stand range tanks EX2 wing manual. He has now posted on dropbox:

Manual Updates.pdf

This will be updated with all changes so we can go here as a “clearinghouse” to see if any updates exist, and if so, what and where they are.

Nice.

David

Default Re: Manual Updates now in dropbox!

Quote Originally Posted by David H View Post
    Everyone,
    Great news. I talked with Mitch today and we fixed several errors in the stand range tanks EX2 wing manual. He has now posted on dropbox:

Manual Updates.pdf

This will be updated with all changes so we can go here as a “clearinghouse” to see if any updates exist, and if so, what and where they are.

Nice.

David
    Thats great. How do you actually access that file?

To access the

Manual Updates.PDF

go to your dropbox link you received from Mitch. It will be on the main page of that link (that page is titled Manuals EX-2).

David

Quote Originally Posted by David H View Post
    To access the

Manual Updates.PDF

go to your dropbox link you received from Mitch. It will be on the main page of that link (that page is titled Manuals EX-2).

David
    Ok. I've been actually using the online manuals mostly but not sure I really understand Dropbox. When you go open the file each time, does it then actually keep that file updated with the latest changes or do you have to do something manually to get the latest, updated file. In other words, if Mitch updates the Wings manual for example and I go open that in Dropbox, it will actually have the latest changes he did automatically without me doing anything?

Dave,
    When you access your dropbox link you will see three columns listed as :

Name Size Modified

You can do a quick scan under the Modified column to see when that file was last updated. When you click on the link for that file, you will get the latest upload from Mitch. For example is you look near the bottom of the Manuals EX-2 page you will see: