Question for the group. I taped the left window to the frame in preparation for the install. The manual says the bottom of the window should be in line with the D window. Is that the bottom of the track of the D window or where the glass meets the track?

I assume there should be overlap to keep the wind out on the bottom along with the 3/4 inch overlap on the fwd edge of the D window. When I taped up the left window, I only have 1/2 in overlap with my D window.

Does the fwd edge butt up to the trim piece or overlap a bit? Does the top but up against the hinge? Does a notch get cut for the hinge or is a small gap left between the the glass and the hinge?

The pictures and description in the manual are not clear to me. The manual makes it look like the windscreen is done first. I am afraid of messing up and having the windscreen not match up to the window and trim piece. Should I temporarily install the trim piece on the A pillar? Will that mess up the well nut?

Any good close up pictures of the side window and D window and A pillar match up would great.

Jake

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk