Thread: Electronics international CGR-30P Brightness adjustment

Default Electronics international CGR-30P Brightness adjustment

Hi all
    Well the Aussie Cub had its first ground run today and ticked all boxes.Can somebody please enlighten me on the procedure for increasing the display brightness on the CGR-30P engine monitor,I can hardly see the screen display.Ive read the manual but a little confused re the aircraft dimming pot..Any info on where to adjust would be a great help
    Appreciate anybodies input on this subject
    Kenny Edwards
    Aussie Cub

Default Re: Electronics international CGR-30P Brightness adjustment

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Edwards View Post
    Hi all
    Well the Aussie Cub had its first ground run today and ticked all boxes.Can somebody please enlighten me on the procedure for increasing the display brightness on the CGR-30P engine monitor,I can hardly see the screen display.Ive read the manual but a little confused re the aircraft dimming pot..Any info on where to adjust would be a great help
    Appreciate anybodies input on this subject
    Kenny Edwards
    Aussie Cub
    Kenny, given the date of your post I assume that you sorted the brightness? Can you share how? I have the same issue and cannot work out from the manual how to resolve.

Grateful thanks.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Stinson Matt View Post
    Kenny, given the date of your post I assume that you sorted the brightness? Can you share how? I have the same issue and cannot work out from the manual how to resolve.

Grateful thanks.

Matt
    I might know what the fix is. Not sure if we are talking about the same instrument. Have you talked to Mitch yet, because he is the one who helped me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I might know what the fix is. Not sure if we are talking about the same instrument. Have you talked to Mitch yet, because he is the one who helped me.
    I had this problem and the factory told me to unhook a wire that cc manual said to attach. Sorry don’t remember which one. Give them a call they are really helpful

Quote Originally Posted by lbell View Post
    I had this problem and the factory told me to unhook a wire that cc manual said to attach. Sorry don’t remember which one. Give them a call they are really helpful
    Thats exactly what I did, but i took that wire and hooked it to a switch on the dash so I could dim the gauge at night.