Thread: Airframe graphics

Default Airframe graphics

Is there a way to order the rudder checkerboard graphics to install yourself? It is not available in the parts store.
    If not, is there a graphics shop out there that can provide an aftermarket solution?

Thomas Autrey
    KHEG

Default Re: Airframe graphics

I think CC will sell you the graphic. You can also go to a local sign shop and have them make you 50 5"x5" vinyl squares and you can put them on yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by tautrey View Post
    Is there a way to order the rudder checkerboard graphics to install yourself? It is not available in the parts store.
    If not, is there a graphics shop out there that can provide an aftermarket solution?
    Sure, just give our parts department a call. They will be made to order so it might take a week or so to get them produced in the color you want.
    Randy Lervold

Quote Originally Posted by Cubrath View Post
    I think CC will sell you the graphic. You can also go to a local sign shop and have them make you 50 5"x5" vinyl squares and you can put them on yourself.
    Suggest you go with the CC checkerboard. It consists of a total of two pieces: one left and one right. A lot easier than 50 individual square pieces.

Also note that CC uses trapazoids rather than squares which is a bit different look. I did not really notice that until after they were in place.