Thread: Any CC's in the Boise Idaho Area?

Default Any CC's in the Boise Idaho Area?

I originally posted this is the EX forums, but realized I may have better luck in the 'General CC' forms.

New to the forums. Are there any CC's in the south western part of Idaho, hopefully close to the Boise area?

I'm considering changing my flying mission (currently spam cans & RV) and now considering building the EX-2. I would like to see one in person, I guess it doesn't have to be a EX-2, and if possible let my wife and I sit in it. I would like to judge the 'roominess' and of course the wife would like to see what the view is from the back seat.

If you know of someone I would appreciate contact information, send me a PM or email.

Thanks,
    Dan

Default Re: Any CC's in the Boise Idaho Area?

Nope, not me,

But I did just spend the long weekend in Boise. We took our granddaughter for orientation at Boise State, and really had a nice time.

Boise should be a great place for a CC; hope someone in the area can give you a ride. If all else fails it's not THAT far over to the Yakima factory.
    Chuck Hull
    L70 Agua Dulce, CA

I am (air mile) close. It is a Sportcub XP but she can get a feel for the plane. Near S95.

Thanks Chuck and Ken.

Yes the factory is an easy day drive or fly and will most likely go up there for a tour. Was just hoping to see one before I drive/fly up to the factory.

Surprisingly, I would have guessed that there would be a few in my area as Idaho has great backcountry flying, hence my consideration for building a EX-2.

Dan

I live in Boise and should be able to help you out. PM sent.

Andrew

Thanks to all who responded. I was able to see a build in progress and my wife and I were able to sit in a CC to gauge roominess.

Cheers,
    Dan