Afternoon all, Peter prospective EX builder here.

I will be visiting the US from Australia in a few days time. Starting in Tampa (4/2~4/3), Sun and Fun (4/4~4/6 - Tue & Wed am only) then on to Seattle (4/7~4/11 AvGeekFest; Boeing tour/seaplane TIF etc.), Yakima (4/12~4/14) for a factory visit with Mitch, then on to see the Spruce Goose; Twin Pines Airpark (hopefully for my US BFR in their Carbon Cub) and other local Portland attractions (4/15~4/18) before heading back to Australia on the evening of the 19th.

Steve D (stede52) has very graciously offered to let me check out his award winning aircraft, and probably more importantly, his legroom extension modification en-route to Yakima. Very much appreciated Steve and am looking forward to meeting you and checking out your beautiful looking Carbon Cub.

Without wishing to impose on anyone, and keeping in mind it's a bit of short, busy and quick trip, if there are any builders with an EX under construction (say within an hours drive of my itinerary?) and would be happy have an Aussie visitor for half an hour or so to talk building aeroplanes, I would appreciate the opportunity to say hi and check out your progress?

Will be picking up a US phone number in Tampa, will post it once I know it, if anyone is free to catch up for a burger or a beverage at Sun & Fun?

All the best. Peter E.