I flew my first flights yesterday. Everything went great. Only concern is the #3 CHT likes to creep up to 400 degrees (and over) at the higher power (>2350 RPM) settings which is what's called for in the engine break in protocol.

I've got the CC340, Catto 80" prop, and running Phillips X/C 20W-50 oil.

Per Cub Crafter's Engine Break-In Procedure, I'm trying to keep the power at 2325-2450 RPM (getting approx. 21" manifold). I'm getting ~116-125 MPH in airspeed. Oil temp is fine (~158 degrees) and the other CHTs are 30 degrees cooler. Cowl Vent, on that side, is open max. Any suggestions on how to get that #3 CHT cooler?

By the way, my Garmin G3X Touch says that @ 2400 RPM I've got 60% power, however the CC Engine Break-In Procedure states "engine should then be operated at 65% - 75% power (2325-2450 RPM)" (#4, page 2) which doesn't jibe. Any suggestions here?

Lastly, I need to reset the Total Fuel Capacity (Long-range Fuel) in the Garmin G3X Touch. I can't find where to reset the Total Capacity in the Configuration side. I used the Config File from the Factory to setup my parameters.