So I request a 25nm radius around Kent Fort Manor (7MD8) this would allow for operation from my home base of W18, across the bay and over to the "sparsely populated" farmlands of the Eastern Shore of MD. What they came back with was this...

Leaving me splitting the DC SFRA and under the veil of the Washington Tri-Area class Bravo. My typically flight tests were to exit the DC SFRA and remain over Kent Island. Outside of the DC SFRA I had only 1 landing point, 3W3 Kentmorr, a residential grass strip with no service and standing water most days. I only had the small triangle to the South that wasn't under the Bravo to do climb and power testing. Most all testing was conducted over the water and away from houses. Actually my first test flight which took place at W18, and was below Bravo resulted in the neighbors calling law enforcement as there was a small plane circling for an hour making noise.

40hrs locked down in this area was excruciatingly painful. I hope all you guys out West know just how good you really have it!

Pete
CCK-1865-0078
✈️N9PW
Severna Park, MD
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk