Thread: New customer - prospective FX build customer

Default New member - prospective FX build customer

Still waiting to sell my Cessna so I can sign up for the FX build. I was curious about fly-in locations. I live in Fla and was looking for CC fly-ins East of the Miss River. Any links or contact info would be apprciated.
    Last edited by tautrey; 02-04-2016 at 06:25 PM.

Default Re: New customer - prospective FX build customer

Good Afternoon, Tautrey;

My name is Chip Allen and my company, SWT Aviation, Inc., is the CubCrafters dealer for the southeast U.S. Based in Atlanta, we are central to most everything going on in the CubCrafters world in our area. I would also like to introduce you to Chuck Kinberger, my Florida Sales Manager. Chuck lives in southeast Florida and is responsible for all our activities in your area.

As you may be aware, the annual Sport Aviation Expo is coming up next week (Wednesday thru Saturday) in Sebring, FL. We will be exhibiting there, and will have a Carbon Cub FX in our space, along with a factory-built Carbon Cub SS, and another Carbon Cub (my demo airplane) available for demo flights. It would be great if you could some see us during this event.

Finally, you should join the Florida Cub Flyers, a great group of Cub-type airplane owners and enthusiasts. The FCF has a number of fly-ins every year in Florida and they would welcome you as a member ($45.00 / year dues, I think). If you will send me your e-mail address, I'll have the FCF send you their most recent newsletter, and I'll send you our newsletter, as well. In addition to the FCF, SWT Aviation sponsors several fly-ins in the southeast, as well. Our largest is the Smokey Mountain Adventure in the north Georgia mountains every October. Scot Warren, the CubCrafters Texas / Arkansas dealer also has a great fly-in in northeastern Arkansas every May (Memorial day weekend).

As dealers, we try to give our owners a number of great places and events to fly their CubCrafters airplanes.

We look forward to welcoming you to the CubCrafters family.

Chip Allen

SWT Aviation, Inc.
    Cubcrafters Southeast Sales Center
    Marietta, GA

Thanks for the info Chip. Look forward to sitting in your FX next weekend. I recently did my tail wheel endorsement training in a Sport Cub so I will be talking to Chuck once my plane sells. My email is tautrey@mecojax.com. I will check out the FCF site as well.

_Tom Autrey

The FX program is great. I will be picking up mine in about a month. This will be my 3rd CubCrafters Carbon Cub. Great product, great company, great people and great fun! Highly recommended.......

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    The FX program is great. I will be picking up mine in about a month. This will be my 3rd CubCrafters Carbon Cub. Great product, great company, great people and great fun! Highly recommended.......
    How long did it take you to to complete phase one ?

Thomas Autrey
    KHEG

Quote Originally Posted by tautrey View Post
    How long did it take you to to complete phase one ?

Just one week.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Just one week.
    Did you do it up there ? If so, where did you go ? I see a lot of non-paved strips on the map but they are all private.

Thomas Autrey
    KHEG

Quote Originally Posted by chipallen View Post
    Good Afternoon, Tautrey;

My name is Chip Allen and my company, SWT Aviation, Inc., is the CubCrafters dealer for the southeast U.S. Based in Atlanta, we are central to most everything going on in the CubCrafters world in our area. I would also like to introduce you to Chuck Kinberger, my Florida Sales Manager. Chuck lives in southeast Florida and is responsible for all our activities in your area.

As you may be aware, the annual Sport Aviation Expo is coming up next week (Wednesday thru Saturday) in Sebring, FL. We will be exhibiting there, and will have a Carbon Cub FX in our space, along with a factory-built Carbon Cub SS, and another Carbon Cub (my demo airplane) available for demo flights. It would be great if you could some see us during this event.

Finally, you should join the Florida Cub Flyers, a great group of Cub-type airplane owners and enthusiasts. The FCF has a number of fly-ins every year in Florida and they would welcome you as a member ($45.00 / year dues, I think). If you will send me your e-mail address, I'll have the FCF send you their most recent newsletter, and I'll send you our newsletter, as well. In addition to the FCF, SWT Aviation sponsors several fly-ins in the southeast, as well. Our largest is the Smokey Mountain Adventure in the north Georgia mountains every October. Scot Warren, the CubCrafters Texas / Arkansas dealer also has a great fly-in in northeastern Arkansas every May (Memorial day weekend).

As dealers, we try to give our owners a number of great places and events to fly their CubCrafters airplanes.

We look forward to welcoming you to the CubCrafters family.
    Chip - I enjoyed talking with you the other day at Sebring. Looking forward to future fly-ins/outs in my future FX.

Thomas Autrey
    KHEG

Quote Originally Posted by tautrey View Post
    Did you do it up there ? If so, where did you go ? I see a lot of non-paved strips on the map but they are all private.

Yes, in Yakima. I head back up there to pick it up the week of Feb 22.