Jim
Heck that was fun,I'm glad you enjoyed the ride. Glad you got to see what I go do after work. Very few people understand what these carbon cubs are capable of. 2 guys 1\2 fuel and it a beast. Give me a shout when your back around I’ll go show you one of the tight ones🤣. That 10-15 tailwind Would of made it almost impossible yesterday. I had a guy at the show tell me 29s -31s arent needed and he could land anywhere do anything I could with 26s🤦 Guessing he should of been in the back seat.
People just don’t understand the safety aspect of the bigger bushwheels and a good Suspension,they are invaluable to me. Unless you are just physically not able to get on the plane it makes no since not to have them. It’s only 21/2” higher the the door. You ever have a problem it can handle a tremendous amount of abuse with out hurting you or the plane.
Glenn
I’m sure there is a ton of video somewhere floating around from when there having there mud events and I stop by to play it looks like everyone has a iPhone out,had a super cub follow me over there one day he didn’t want any part of it.

Mike you might want to check see if there still GEN3 on the Red1😱