Thread: New for the East

  1. #391
    Senior Member 40m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Shoreham, VT
    Posts
    257

    Default Re: New for the East

    Quote Originally Posted by Springloaded View Post
    I have 2 more hrs I have to put on a float plane today. Then Sunday Iím headed to TX on a hunting trip in Challenger 300 Iíll be back next Wednesday. I figure I can give the pilots some pointers. Then weíll go have some fun. I heard a rumor there gonna be a ex3 in my hanger when I get back. So Iíll need to make sure itís stays lubricated in this harsh FL environment😂 Also theres a couple boxes of Beringer wheels and brakes in my hanger with your name on them.😀
    If they were 10" I'de have you send them to me. A nice set of 35's next to my plane in Maine

  2. #392
    Senior Member Springloaded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    jupiter FL.
    Posts
    818

    Default Re: New for the East

    Who said I didnít have a set of 10Ē in box. Where do want them shipped to😀
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com
    You can sit at home & hear the News or get out there & be the News

  3. #393
    Senior Member 40m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Shoreham, VT
    Posts
    257

    Default Re: New for the East

    Quote Originally Posted by Springloaded View Post
    Who said I didnít have a set of 10Ē in box. Where do want them shipped to😀
    How'd I know.

  4. #394
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Exeter, ME
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: New for the East

    Also theres a couple boxes of Beringer wheels and brakes in my hanger with your name on them.😀


    Sounds like I better bring some pesos next week. Both Sets?

    Jim

  5. #395
    Senior Member Springloaded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    jupiter FL.
    Posts
    818

    Default Re: New for the East

    Itís always tough having to go fly 5hrs off new float installs.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com
    You can sit at home & hear the News or get out there & be the News

  6. #396
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    NH07 Loudon, NH
    Posts
    73

    Default Re: New for the East

    Quote Originally Posted by 40m View Post
    If they were 10" I'de have you send them to me. A nice set of 35's next to my plane in Maine
    Go big or go home right??

    35's and acmes make all my landings look like i know what im doing

  7. #397
    Senior Member Springloaded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    jupiter FL.
    Posts
    818

    Default Re: New for the East

    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Go big or go home right??

    35's and acmes make all my landings look like i know what im doing
    Yea Glenn? Your not gonna put skateboard wheels on that thing are you? What color you want me to get for you anything but yellow I donít order that color😂 and thereís free shipping on the tires.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com
    You can sit at home & hear the News or get out there & be the News

  8. #398
    Senior Member 40m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Shoreham, VT
    Posts
    257

    Default Re: New for the East

    Quote Originally Posted by Springloaded View Post
    Yea Glenn? Your not gonna put skateboard wheels on that thing are you? What color you want me to get for you anything but yellow I donít order that color😂 and thereís free shipping on the tires.
    Are the Beringer 10's compatible with my 1.75 brakes?

  9. #399
    Senior Member Springloaded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    jupiter FL.
    Posts
    818

    Default Re: New for the East

    Nope itís a whole system. Wheels and brakes.
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com
    You can sit at home & hear the News or get out there & be the News

  10. #400
    Senior Member ATXCubDriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    340

    Default Re: New for the East

    I want your life when I grow up!! Nice looking float plane!!



    Quote Originally Posted by Springloaded View Post
    I have 2 more hrs I have to put on a float plane today. Then Sunday Iím headed to TX on a hunting trip in Challenger 300 Iíll be back next Wednesday. I figure I can give the pilots some pointers. Then weíll go have some fun. I heard a rumor there gonna be a ex3 in my hanger when I get back. So Iíll need to make sure itís stays lubricated in this harsh FL environment😂 Also theres a couple boxes of Beringer wheels and brakes in my hanger with your name on them.😀
    Mike Sasser
    Boomerang Air
    mike@boomerangair.net

    OK,AR,TX,LA
    www.cubcrafters.com




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •