Thread: New for the East

Default Re: New for the East

Glenn
    Chuck is never going to come up to the ice and snow. They have stuff down here that you and I have never heard of or seen. About 5 miles from his house is there anything going on this weekend that I have ever seen it’s called mud fest 2019 in the Okeechobee Swamp. It’s what you get when you take 300 acres of swampland looks to be about 10,000 people camping, hundreds and hundreds of custom built mud buggies some big some small, 16 tractor-trailer loads of beer, and about half of the population of the swamp wearing nothing but bikinis With his 35s on doesn’t need A strip to stop and join In the fun. Damndedt thing I ever saw. Go on YouTube and search for it
    F404AD38-E567-40E1-B431-A95F5181E5EB.jpg
    69F471F5-25AE-4830-AF4D-882A014FC83F.jpg

jim

I know Jim. Chuck is a great pilot, I just want to give him a chance to be a better rounded pilot by checking off the deep powder box A joy that you and I know is one of the best in flying.

Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Scouter View Post
    Glenn
    Chuck is never going to come up to the ice and snow. They have stuff down here that you and I have never heard of or seen. About 5 miles from his house is there anything going on this weekend that I have ever seen it’s called mud fest 2019 in the Okeechobee Swamp. It’s what you get when you take 300 acres of swampland looks to be about 10,000 people camping, hundreds and hundreds of custom built mud buggies some big some small, 16 tractor-trailer loads of beer, and about half of the population of the swamp wearing nothing but bikinis With his 35s on doesn’t need A strip to stop and join In the fun. Damndedt thing I ever saw. Go on YouTube and search for it
    F404AD38-E567-40E1-B431-A95F5181E5EB.jpg
    69F471F5-25AE-4830-AF4D-882A014FC83F.jpg

jim
    i went back over to square 1 this morning made sure everything was cleaned upper there. I got to land a couple times at the mud fest on the way there I had to get 2 buggy’s out of the way they came over to see and didn’t give me any room to get out. My son saw you guys fly over yesterday he was in this.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com
    You can sit at home & hear the News or get out there & be the News

Jim came over to Square1 sporting clays for a cub flyin I had yesterday. We had 16 airplane show up shoot some Anne Oakley then had BBQ good day for flying.
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com

Everyone did great. I made 950’ Pasture strip it had a power line at one end. We even had a Carbon Cub on Aerocets show.
    Last edited by Springloaded; 02-17-2019 at 01:45 PM.
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com

Bringing a XCUB home for a customer. Fought weather the first day lots of moisture,freezing and snow. End up back tracking 70 miles local airports were closed. Finally snuck past it in moderate snow. The snow is tough in the mountains 3 Miles visibility and everything white tough to make heads or tails of things. Stayed just outside Salt Lake City the first night. Then stopped by Grand junction visited a friend and kit builder. He moving right along. Then to Denver beautiful ride thru the passes then got into some tubulance coming over the divide. 50mph winds. Had never been to 14000 so that was cool.
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com

More pics
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com

Pics
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com

Several excellent fly ins in FL last saturday. It was hard to pick which one. I sturck around our local field and answered lots of questions from old guys in floppy hats flying cherokees

The organizers asked me to fly a demo flight with the SS, and wanted to see all it can do. Im not a good demo pilot, but the old guys in floppy hats were sputtering some when I got back. Young girls throwing their underpants. Well, not really. Made the local paper at least. See you next week Chuck, back in the ice for a few days, then sand next week.. Lets fly...

Jim
    Fullscreen capture 372019 60530 AM.jpg

I have 2 more hrs I have to put on a float plane today. Then Sunday I’m headed to TX on a hunting trip in Challenger 300 I’ll be back next Wednesday. I figure I can give the pilots some pointers. Then we’ll go have some fun. I heard a rumor there gonna be a ex3 in my hanger when I get back. So I’ll need to make sure it’s stays lubricated in this harsh FL environment😂 Also theres a couple boxes of Beringer wheels and brakes in my hanger with your name on them.😀
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Springloaded; 03-07-2019 at 07:43 AM.
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com