Thread: New for the East

Default Re: New for the East

Helped Jim bring his CC home to Fl from NC. Weather was terrible Saturday so we bypassed my my farm and did it in a day. Greenville N.C. to Naples to Treasure coast. 900miles. Flew the coast south to Jacksonville pretty cool ride but bumpy,nice weather then direct Naples We saw a cub pulling a banner on the beach so I turned around and we pulled up along side took a pic. Jim got his first cross country at or below 500. Fun trip.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com
    You can sit at home & hear the News or get out there & be the News

More pics. St Mary’s had a few navy ships in port Jax looks armed and ready
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Springloaded; 12-16-2018 at 04:36 PM.
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Springloaded View Post
    Jim hope your still around Feb 16th having a Flyin/lunch at this ranch gonna be fun. If your gonna be here Jan12 we are flying young eagles and there will be a really cool Seminole Indian reservation tour for those who participate. Let me know if your around I’ll get you the info.
    Chuck

Chuck
    what are the details for Jan 12?

jim

Quote Originally Posted by Scouter View Post
    Chuck
    what are the details for Jan 12?

jim
    Glenn called me said he gonna be down here around the 20th. Gordon said he was planning a trip down here in his EX3 in January so I’m gonna try and put something together we can all go do together hope your still here then. Maybe Everglades City for crabs then a loop around the keys be a good day trip. I’m sure I can get at least half dozen other cubs to go.

I’ll get you info on the Flyin on the 12th. You need to be a EAA member to fly the kids and do the online thing for young eagles gonna be a fun couple days. Just Emailed it to you.
    chuck
    Last edited by Springloaded; 12-17-2018 at 06:00 PM.
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com

87886959-4D1E-45EF-9F1C-D2767DF48A7E.jpg331AE63D-2D2F-48FE-BD21-BFE24725075D.jpg14E21B0F-1193-43F0-92A2-B6623C75F7B8.jpg

Trip to Luray Va today, some river bottom flying and went into town to tour the Caverns

Happy New Year
    Hope everybody has a great 2019. That year went fast. Lots happed RED became the new yellow (Thanks to Mike & RED1)😂. Twins graduated high school one with honors and her 2 YR degree. Lots of adventures with just over 790hrs last yr. Made my first Cub trip to Alaska (there will be more) that was a true adventure. Took my 2 sons on a Awesome AK caribou hunt,I shot a giant whitetail with my bow. Met a lot of new people got to fly some really cool cubs and cool places.Tons of Flyin’s. Southern Cubs became the Florida CubCrafters Sales center. CubCrafters really fine tuned production and Is kicking butt with the new Management team.
    Lets see what 2019 brings.
    Last edited by Springloaded; 01-06-2019 at 06:14 PM.
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com

Nicely done Chuck! Red1 saw alot of countryside last year for sure!! Florida to Anchorage. Fun times and looking forward to seeing what 2019 brings for all of us!

Happy New Year
    Hope everybody has a great 2019. That year went fast. Lots happed RED became the new yellow (Thanks to Mike & RED1)😂. Twins graduated high school one with honors and her 2 YR degree. Lots of adventures with just over 790hrs last yr. Made my first Cub trip to Alaska (there will be more) that was a true adventure. Took my 2 sons on a Awesome AK caribou hunt,I shot a giant whitetail with my bow. Met a lot of new people got to fly some really cool cubs and cool places.Tons of Flyin’s. Southern Cubs became the Florida CubCrafters Sales center. CubCrafters really fine tuned production and Is kicking butt with the new Management team.
    Mike Sasser
    Boomerang Air
    mike@boomerangair.net

OK,AR,TX,LA
    www.cubcrafters.com

Red face Re: New for the East

Happy New Year
    Three Cheers Chuck,
    She may have received all A's but your three F's are not all that bad!
    Family, Flying and Friends.
    Keep up the good work.
    Happy New Year and thanks for sharing,
    VT Glenn

The year of blue and white.

Happy New Year
    GREAT video, Chuck!! Looking forward to an exciting new year!!! Thanks for sharing.

Chip Allen

SWT Aviation, Inc.
    Cubcrafters Southeast Sales Center
    Marietta, GA

Very nice Chuck. Please keep it up! The more who see your great experiences in your airplanes, the more new Cub flyers we'll attract to this great adventure!