Thread: Insurance

Default Insurance

Okay, I have had 2 Carbon Cub SS planes over the last 5 years and insurance has run about $3000 to $3500 per year to fully insure them. I am in the process of ordering the new FX and was wondering how insurance will differ on this model since it it techinically a builder assist model and carries a different model designation (CCX-1865 versus CC11-160). Does anyone have any knowledge on this subject?

Default Insurance

My EX is $3300/yr for the first year as an EAB and covered first flight and Phase 1.

Pete
    CCK-1865-0078
    ️N9PW
    Severna Park, MD
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Pete
    ✈️CCK-1865-0078 N9PW
    Severna Park, MD W18

Balfour,Southland, South Island, New Zealand

Default Re: Insurance

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Okay, I have had 2 Carbon Cub SS planes over the last 5 years and insurance has run about $3000 to $3500 per year to fully insure them. I am in the process of ordering the new FX and was wondering how insurance will differ on this model since it it techinically a builder assist model and carries a different model designation (CCX-1865 versus CC11-160). Does anyone have any knowledge on this subject?
    We have built an CCX-1865 -0055 in New Zealand and it is fully covered and very similar to your $ quote as is paid in U S dollars