Hello,
Well it has been a while since my last news letter, so I hope this finds you well. There have been a lot of good things happening here at Cub Crafters. We just brought 155PC our demo Carbon Cub back from Baumann with a set of lightweight 1500 amphibious floats on it, which as you can see in the below picture, they gave the plane a real classic cub look. The floats pictured below are installed on 155PC for flight testing and data collection and will eventually be an option install our LSA Carbon Cub SS as well as the Carbon Cub EX (kit).
The new Baumann floats have a mechanical wheel retraction that works almost effortlessly and looks like a second flap handle located on the left side of the cabin, in the same location as the flap handle in a Super Cub. This amphibious float system only adds 122 pounds to the empty weight. For LSA pilots, that means that you only lose 12 pounds of empty weight!!

Another new feature that débuted in early 2010 is Cub Crafters new forum page that will allow all you potential Carbon Cub EX builders to talk to current builders and get a feel of how great our kits go together. You will be able to log on and ask other builders questions, post pictures, and get information from me directly. I will include the web address below, if you are interested in checking it out . I encourage all of you guys and gals to participate and make the forum a favorite place to visit.
Until next time, Happy Flying
Mitch
http://www.cubcraftersforums.com