Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oshkosh 2015 via Caters Lake Michigan tour.

Default Re: Oshkosh 2015 via Caters Lake Michigan tour.

Quote Originally Posted by EVRoosevelt View Post
    Chris do you know if you can land in the grass at MBL?
    Thanks
    EV
    Hey EV
    I haven't seen any runway signs that says keep off the grass.
    Chuck
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com
    You can sit at home & hear the News or get out there & be the News

Default Re: Oshkosh 2015 via Caters Lake Michigan tour.

This message is for all pilots planning on doing the northern Lake tour to Oshkosh. The plan is to have everyone fly into Cadillac Michigan (KCAD) arriving on July 17. I have reserved a great camping space right on the airport with tables chairs and even a fire pit. The evening of the 17th I have lined up a boat tour for us all to ride boats over to One of our local restaurants on Lake Mitchell. After dinner will go back to camp and a bonfire. On the morning of July 18th we'll all depart for our first leg up to Mackinac Island for lunch, we will spend a couple hours on the island for lunch. Second leg of our journey will be north over the north side of Lake Michigan following the shoreline until we arrive at the tip of door County. Will turn south and head into Ephraim Gibraltar airport (3D2). Ephraim has allowed us to camp there are on the airport. The airport has a bunch of bicycles and a crew car that we can use to head into town and have a great dinner on Green Bay.

On the morning of the 19th will all wake up break camp and head south to our final destinations, Oshkosh, New Holstein, or camp CubCrafters, wherever you'll be spending a fantastic week with your fellow airman.

As always if you have any questions please feel free to give me a call Chris Cater 231-633-8359.
    Christopher Cater
    GREAT LAKES CUBS
    www.greatlakescubs.com