Thread: Sb00029

Default Sb00029

Am trying to locate a shop and A&P in the Wisconsin or adjoining area that has installed one or more of the kits for SB00029. We need to have our S-2 complied with this summer and don't want it to be the learning platform for the inexperienced! Where did you get your's done? Appreciate any recommendations.

Default Re: Sb00029

I had mine completed by Lyman Hatz at KAUW. I was the "learning experience" but the instructions for this service bulletin are very good...and have gotten better with the latest update. I'm very happy with the work.

How many hours did they bill you for ?

I did a lot of the non-technical work like removing panels, removing double sided tape and glue residue, installing Velcro, and reinstalling panels. I don't have an exact breakdown but it was around 6-8 hours of mechanic time. The second time around would go faster.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerGrahl View Post
    I had mine completed by Lyman Hatz at KAUW. I was the "learning experience" but the instructions for this service bulletin are very good...and have gotten better with the latest update. I'm very happy with the work.

Thank you For info Roger. Glad all turned out well and your happy with the proceedure and the shop.

Bob Walch , father and partner of Jeff ; N13AQ