Thread: SNF Report

Default SNF Report

Hi Guys,

Just got back from SNF. I met many Cub Crafter employees as well as prospective builders of the CC EX kit. Randy gave a Forum on Tuesday and Wednesday. The forum on Wednesday had more people attending because of the interest in the CC EX kit.

The best part was when Brenda told me of the "cookout" after the show at the South Lakeland airport. They had 2 planes there and were giving rides and burning burgers. First time for me with the 29 inch tires. I like 'em! Thanks to Pete Vinton for giving me this ride (even if we didn't hit the "3 wire"). That's Navy talk for those who don't know about "Traps."

The new Building Manual is getting better, but still has a way to go (in my opinion.) I do like the new floats. Especially the hardware that attaches them. I posted some pics on my website under "NEWS" and "PHOTOS."

Joe
    ZackAir.com

Default Re: SNF Report

Hey Zack,
    How's the Fla. Sunshine? Is the flight compartment on the Carbon EX a/c big enough for a long legged 6'2" type pilot? It would be good to know.
    Dave

Dave,

Florida was nice. Little windy...but nice.

One of the reasons we bought the CC Ex was because of it's size. I am 6'2" also and I flew the CC at SNF with a company pilot who was also 6'2" in the back. Plenty of room. A little tricky to get in it, but once your there....plenty of room.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by djohnson View Post
    Hey Zack,
    How's the Fla. Sunshine? Is the flight compartment on the Carbon EX a/c big enough for a long legged 6'2" type pilot? It would be good to know.
    Dave

Zack,
    Great to here that. The C-12 (King Air 200) is tricky getting into also with the center pedestal and all but yea when your in it it's roomy. Coolneess and Thanks!
    Dave

Hi Guys FYI I am 6ft 7 and been flying the S2 and the Carbon Cub for over 4 years now with over 500 hours and been on long cross countrys in front and back and very comfortable and in fact one of the few tail draggers I can actually fly form the front seat due to legs. ! Regards Gary