Thread: Carbon Cub Videos and links

Default Carbon Cub Videos and links

Seems Chuck, Kathy and I could not sleep last night ( lots a great video editing and posting energy going on) so here is my latest work showing how much fun you can have in South Florida in just ONE day ( this past Sunday) in these great machines. To get this edited down to one song length just imagine how much more we actually did! I also though we maybe start a separate forum thread to post these great works by everyone. Enjoy Best Gary

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ko16yvnux...da%20.mov?dl=0

Default Re: Carbon Cub Videos and links

Gary
    Great Job!!! But you just had to be there. We're else could you Fly the East Coast in the am,then do some cow pastures landings ,head south to fly the Everglades at sea level and in the keys for lunch go for boat ride to the sand bar and back home before dark and all in a CUB. That was a great day with great company! Karen and I had a great time!
    Look forward to our next adventure.
    Chuck
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com
    You can sit at home & hear the News or get out there & be the News

Quote Originally Posted by glickle View Post
    Seems Chuck, Kathy and I could not sleep last night ( lots a great video editing and posting energy going on) so here is my latest work showing how much fun you can have in South Florida in just ONE day ( this past Sunday) in these great machines. To get this edited down to one song length just imagine how much more we actually did! I also though we maybe start a separate forum thread to post these great works by everyone. Enjoy Best Gary

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ko16yvnux...da%20.mov?dl=0
    Gary,

That is a gorgeous video.

It reminds me of the advice I got from my mother when I first started flying in the 50s. "Fly low and slow.", she said.

You know how parents get so much wiser as you grow older. It took me many decades before I followed her advice, but I finally got it.

The Carbon Cub is the perfect airplane for low and slow in Florida.

Regards,
    Carl

I've got to get down there and drink what y'all are drinking!! I have a Carbon Cub!! I can do that!!!

Chip Allen

SWT Aviation, Inc.
    Cubcrafters Southeast Sales Center
    Marietta, GA

[QUOTE=glickle;12807]Seems Chuck, Kathy and I could not sleep last night ( lots a great video editing and posting energy going on) so here is my latest work showing how much fun you can have in South Florida in just ONE day ( this past Sunday) in these great machines. To get this edited down to one song length just imagine how much more we actually did! I also though we maybe start a separate forum thread to post these great works by everyone. Enjoy Best Gary

That's a beautiful video, Gary. Thanks for posting it.

I've just finished a couple from the Mack Mesa, CO fly-in a few weeks ago. I sure am enjoying that trip all over again just making these videos.

This first one takes you from Phoenix to Mack Mesa. Very different from Florida...Northern AZ and then into Utah.
    https://youtu.be/FFkTsKFVONE

Enjoy
    Paul

And here's my latest video. It's footage from day one at Mack Mesa, CO fly-in. Weather wasn’t cooperating in Colorado so 5 of us blasted over to Utah….a couple Carbon Cubs, one Supercub, one Rans and a 180.
    Such a variety of terrain…and the canyons are spectacular. Mineral Canyon (UT75) was our main objective and all 5 of us landed there that day, even with water in the middle of the strip cutting our usable down to about 800'. You'll see that amazing place in the next video. Here’s the link to Flying Utah Backcountry, Part One.

https://youtu.be/_oelPc9ZLcs

Paul, some great videos...I see you are really enjoying "cubdriving" !
    Geo
    Piper Cub J3
    www.cubdriving.com

Quote Originally Posted by couleeone View Post
    Paul, some great videos...I see you are really enjoying "cubdriving" !
    Thanks Geo. Yes, carboncubdriving is a thrill. Every flight

Good mornimg,
    Here's a link to my latest release..
    https://youtu.be/xalMCxt3c8I
    This time we fly down into Mineral Canyon and follow the Green River past UT75. If I haven't sent you part one you can find it on my youtube channel.

As youve probably guessed I'm enjoying this movie making business...it's seriously letting me enjoy the flight all over again. Actually seeing things I didn't see while flying.
    Hope you enjoy it and feel free to forward it on to others.
    Thanks
    Paul

Nice Gary