Thread: Carbon Cub POH/AFM Rev D Released

Default Carbon Cub POH/AFM Rev D Released

A new revision for the Carbon Cub POH/AFM was released. The addition of Section 9.8 details operations for Aerocet 1500 Amphibious Floats.

To view the latest POH/AFM version, click here.

If you have any questions, please contact Cub Crafters Customer Support at (509) 248-9491 or support@cubcrafters.com.

amphibs_02_large.jpg
    [FONT=arial][B][COLOR=#0000ff]Victoria Schmidt
    [/COLOR][/B][/FONT][FONT=arial][COLOR=#000000]Publications & Graphic Design[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial][U][FONT=arial][EMAIL="victoria.schmidt@cubcrafters.com"][COLOR=#0000ff]victoria.schmidt@cubcrafters.com[/COLOR][/EMAIL][/FONT][/U][/FONT]

Default Re: Carbon Cub POH/AFM Rev D Released

I'd like to print the manual. Do you have settings for the latest Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to print 5.5 X 8.5, double sided on letter size paper? Or any other method to get 5.5 X 8.5 double sided?

Thanks, Chuck
    Chuck Hull
    L70 Agua Dulce, CA

Default Re: Carbon Cub POH/AFM Rev D Released

Hi Chuck,

Go ahead and send me an email: publications@cubcrafters.com, we have a different file that is easier to print from. We use standard US Letter size paper (8.5" x 11") and then use a paper cutter to cut in half. I can give you further instructions as needed.
    [FONT=arial][B][COLOR=#0000ff]Victoria Schmidt
    [/COLOR][/B][/FONT][FONT=arial][COLOR=#000000]Publications & Graphic Design[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial][U][FONT=arial][EMAIL="victoria.schmidt@cubcrafters.com"][COLOR=#0000ff]victoria.schmidt@cubcrafters.com[/COLOR][/EMAIL][/FONT][/U][/FONT]