Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maiden Flight - Carbon Cub EX N224Y

Default Re: Maiden Flight - Carbon Cub EX N224Y

Congratulations Paul. It has been a pleasure working with you on your EX build.

Wholehearted congratulations, Paul, we need a picture of the big smiles. Let the fun begin.

Paul,

Congratulations!

I submit that only those who have actually flown an aircraft they have built themselves can know what you are feeling right now, welcome to the ranks! And good job for staying with it -- though our kit is an easier and more straightforward build than most it is still a major undertaking. I'm sure you'd agree that the feeling of satisfaction you have right now made it all worthwhile.

Again, congrats, and I still remember that evening at Sun N Fun when you got your demo flight, remember?
    Randy Lervold

Quote Originally Posted by randylervold View Post
    Paul,

Congratulations!

I submit that only those who have actually flown an aircraft they have built themselves can know what you are feeling right now, welcome to the ranks! And good job for staying with it -- though our kit is an easier and more straightforward build than most it is still a major undertaking. I'm sure you'd agree that the feeling of satisfaction you have right now made it all worthwhile.

Again, congrats, and I still remember that evening at Sun N Fun when you got your demo flight, remember?
    LOL....Thanks a lot
    Oh I remember all right! In fact I think I can still smell the cattle in the pasture we flew over with our windows open.

Randy, the satisfaction is huge and it's taking some time to sink in which is just fine. Just a real good feeling of accomplishment that I suppose will come back to some degree every time I climb into my Carbon Cub.
    I appreciate your comment about flying what we've built....Amazing!