Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Extended Baggage Compartment Fabric Liner

Default Re: Extended Baggage Compartment Fabric Liner

Quote Originally Posted by Lemac Aviation View Post
    Mr. Morris,
    thank you for your order, your carpet kit will be shipping in the morning. I have heard some concerns with the exposed rudder cables and we are currently working on a solution. I am working on the mold of a carbon fiber cover that will be attached to the side walls and will work with the carpet kits. I hope to have something soon. I have read through a couple questions on this thread and wanted to take a moment and answer a few questions.

The carpet kits are made from 4 sections of carpet that are double blind sewn together and a zipper is attached for easy installation. The kit is one piece and held in with hook side Velcro take which is included. We have different colors available however we have found that charcoal seems to match and his dirt the best. Some of the positives we have heard from the kits is, noise reduction, protection of the panels, security of items in the baggage compartment, and of course ascetics. The kits are $300.00 plus shipping. Any questions and to order, please feel free to call
    Matthew
    (480) 463-0697
    How long before a kit might be available for those with a standard size compartment? Very nicely done.
    Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Lemac Aviation View Post
    Mr. Morris,
    thank you for your order, your carpet kit will be shipping in the morning. I have heard some concerns with the exposed rudder cables and we are currently working on a solution. I am working on the mold of a carbon fiber cover that will be attached to the side walls and will work with the carpet kits. I hope to have something soon. I have read through a couple questions on this thread and wanted to take a moment and answer a few questions.

The carpet kits are made from 4 sections of carpet that are double blind sewn together and a zipper is attached for easy installation. The kit is one piece and held in with hook side Velcro take which is included. We have different colors available however we have found that charcoal seems to match and his dirt the best. Some of the positives we have heard from the kits is, noise reduction, protection of the panels, security of items in the baggage compartment, and of course ascetics. The kits are $300.00 plus shipping. Any questions and to order, please feel free to call
    Matthew
    (480) 463-0697
    Matt,

Keep us posted on the upgrade, I'm interested in one and if it covers rudder cables that would be ideal!

Pete
    CCK-1865-0078
    ️N9PW
    Severna Park, MD

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk
    Pete
    ✈️CCK-1865-0078 N9PW
    Severna Park, MD W18

Quote Originally Posted by N867SP View Post
    Matt,

Keep us posted on the upgrade, I'm interested in one and if it covers rudder cables that would be ideal!

Pete
    CCK-1865-0078
    ️N9PW
    Severna Park, MD

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk
    Any updates?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Pete
    ✈️CCK-1865-0078 N9PW
    Severna Park, MD W18