Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yakima to Kentucky Route

Default Re: Yakima to Kentucky Route

Quote Originally Posted by Centmont View Post
    May I will be returning over the Rockies from YKM to Winifred. If it works out I'll fly along with you. I have made the trip over the Rocks many times via Mullen Pass. Ralph
    Ralph,

Would be great to fly over/through the Rockies as a flight of 2. Let's sty on touch.

David Morris

Quote Originally Posted by davidmorris View Post
    Ralph,

Would be great to fly over/through the Rockies as a flight of 2. Let's sty on touch.

David Morris
    10-4 Ralph
    Ralph Rogers
    Owner: TheCubWorks
    www.TheCubWorks.com
    CCSS #142 N123MR
    I have always felt the supercub is one thing mankind got right the first time but that there were better materials and methods to build them. CubCrafters products are proof I was right.

I brought my CC home from KYKM in mid-November, following I-90 thru the mountains, then direct Madison WI. I haven't done the arithmetic, but I doubt it's significantly longer than the route you describe. With any luck, you can get past the really high dirt in a day. I was usually around 6500 MSL, and never much higher than that. And, if need arises, you've got a four lane landing strip the whole way! It was a great trip.

Also, Jeff Glab and company do a great job with the delivery. It was both great fun and very informative. You'll love it!
    Bill Gillen
    Madison, WI