Thread: Carbon Cub EX in Scandinavia. AeroCub Nordic AS

Default Carbon Cub EX in Scandinavia. AeroCub Nordic AS

Meet our friends in Norway!

We are delighted to introduce you to a two amazing Pilots who recently became our Partners in Norway. Their passion for flying and most importantly – Carbon Cubs, was simply stunning and right now we are delighted to have them with us as a part of our growing family. Meet Olav Bergersen andJohan Petter Ronne.

Olav
    Bergersen

Olavgrew up to be a pilot. Literally. We can say that he leant how to fly before heknew how to walk. He grew up in the backseat of his father’s Super Cub andthroughout his life he developed his piloting skills in gliders, various GAaircraft and all types of Cubs.

Olav has the warmest feelings for flying with floats which he did for the biggest time of his aviation career. He also had achance to test his skills as a kit builder with a Kitfox III.

Johan Petter Ronne

Johan,as well as Olav had been around aviation since his early years. His adventure started as an aeromodeling hobby and very soon became his lifelong passion. He started his flying adventure as a glider and TMG-pilot.

Through most of his life he was providing maintenance services to a various types of aircraft – mostly sailplanes.Together with Olav, they worked on a kit planes,including renovation works of all types.

Withtheir love and passion for Piper Cub, they were observing an astonishing success of Cub Crafters in the United States and when directSky Aviation became their Official Sales Center for Europe, they immediately contacted us to organize their Carbon Cub Experience. This went far beyond their expectations.

Olav says: “Johan Petter, who already owns two planes, immediately fell in love withthe Carbon Cub and during our stay In Poland I instantly ordered a Carbon CubEX. On the way home Johan Petter suggested to form a company and to buy asecond aircraft. And so we did, so now we had two aircrafts currently underconstruction. One is mine personally and one is owned by our company AeroCub Nordic AS. Our idea is now to build Carbon Cub’s. As many as possible”

Johan Petter adds: “The "salvation of future"regarding flying and fun, will be Carbon Cubs, reckoned as very good suited for Nordic conditions. We are looking forward to this amazing, aviation adventure!”
    We are proud to have Olav and Johan Petter with us as the builders of the first,European based Carbon Cubs EX. Make sure to visit their website and Facebook pages here for more info and photos from the construction process.

https://www.facebook.com/AeroCub.Nordic?ref=br_tf

Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Carbon Cub EX in Scandinavia. AeroCub Nordic AS

Check out our Facebook site with updates almost everyday on our building progress.

Best regards
    Olav

https://www.facebook.com/AeroCub.Nordic

Quote Originally Posted by Olav Bergersen View Post
    Check out our Facebook site with updates almost everyday on our building progress.

Best regards
    Olav

https://www.facebook.com/AeroCub.Nordic
    Here is a timelap video showing my Carbon Cub build project. I started January 1st 2014 and finished by the end of november 2014.

http://youtu.be/jD1QHCWVj4Y

Absolutely perfect Olav!

As mentioned before, we need to set up a dates for your first flight so I can be there and make sure that we will have a full photo/video footage from this huge event. I would even recommend to get the guys from Flynytt to be there with us. First A2A - I am booking this one as well

Awesome video!

Quote Originally Posted by directsky View Post
    Absolutely perfect Olav!

As mentioned before, we need to set up a dates for your first flight so I can be there and make sure that we will have a full photo/video footage from this huge event. I would even recommend to get the guys from Flynytt to be there with us. First A2A - I am booking this one as well
    Yes Kamil. That is very good. I look forward to that. The first flight will be by the end of january or beginning of february. The paperwork takes time and EAA and the norwegian FAA have booked time to check my aircraft by the end of january. Of course we will also contact Flynytt and our local newspaper has allready said they will be there. They have even booked a flight in the Carbon Cub :-)