Hello,

I thought this would be a great opportunity to talk about the very first home-built Carbon Cub Kit. Our first home-build kit owner, Gal Bar-or, started his project in October 2008 when he purchased the wing kit, one of three sub-kits that are purchased to assemble a full Carbon Cub. Soon after completing the wing kit we sent him the next project which was the fuselage kit. The fuselage kit arrived on his doorstep on December 28th, 2008. Now finishing up on the last of the three kits, the finishing kit, Gal will soon have his Carbon Cub completed and it will be attending the biggest annual aviation show held in Oshkosh, WI.”EAA Air venture Oshkosh".
This is my first experience at giving customer support to someone in the process of building a Carbon Cub Kit, and myself and Gal both agree that is was an unforgettable adventure and an extremely fun project, not to mention the results are better than could have ever been expected. I know that your questions don't come only Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. So knowing this, I give all my customers my cell number, leaving me at the builders beckon call whenever they may run into a question or obstacle. I know that the success of a kit supplier depends highly on helping in getting all the kits sold here at Carbon Cub Kits, completed and flying brilliantly. I have attached some pictures above of Gal's one-of-a-kind Carbon Cub Kit.
Flying a Cub is great fun, but even more so when it's you own one-of-a-kind Carbon Cub!!

Kind Regards,

Mitch Travis - Project Manager
Carbon Cub Kits | Yakima,
509.248.9491 office
209.248.1421 fax