Thread: Parts Catalog

Default Parts Catalog

Hello, I'm Victoria Schmidt, the Technical Publications Manager here at CCI. One of my projects this year is to build a Parts Catalog for the CC11-160, Carbon Cub (other aircraft to follow).

There are two primary options for the format of this catalog:
    1. A paper hard-copy in a binder
    2. An online, fully-interactive, and searchable catalog that is integrated with the CCI online parts store

Please take this short survey here, or leave comments below. I would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks!

Default Re: Parts Catalog

I realize that many parts are the same, but could you make a notation for Sport Cub parts that require different part numbers?

Default Re: Parts Catalog

Thank you for those who have already responded to the survey, your input is highly valued. If you have not taken the survey yet, please do so here.

Please feel free to reply to this thread or email me for further comments. I appreciate your feedback!

cityrancher: You are right in saying that many of the part numbers coincide. There will be a separate manual in the future, after the release of the Carbon Cub catalog that will notate the correct part numbers exclusive to the Sport Cub.
    Last edited by v.schmidt; 07-09-2014 at 01:49 PM.