Thread: Carbon Cub Regrets

Default Carbon Cub Regrets

I only have 2 regrets about buying my Carbon Cub. The 1st is that I didn't do it much sooner and the 2nd. one is that I didn't personally pick it up from the factory and fly it home to Kentucky. The factory flew it to Oshkosh and I took delivery at EAA. Thinking back it was pretty cool going to Oshkosh with ZERO tail wheel time and flying my Cub home 5 days later. Even with several thousand hours of flying time a lot of things had to go right to get this done in such a short period of time. I've owned lots of planes and gyro copters but the Carbon Cub is in a class all by itself.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Carbon Cub Regrets

Well, I personally appreciate you allowing me to fly it to Oshkosh for you :-)

Happy to hear you are still loving it!
    Pete Dougherty
    Customer Support Manager
    Cub Crafters Inc

Hi David. . . I had to laugh when I read your 'thread'. Why? Well, 'cause my Carbon Cub is presently being built and I have to get it back to Maine. I appreciate your thoughts and am definitely considering flying it back myself. Regards, WWW

I left the factory in Yakima with less than 20 hours solo and flew over 2 mountain ranges to Denver. Experience of a lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by wwibby View Post
    Hi David. . . I had to laugh when I read your 'thread'. Why? Well, 'cause my Carbon Cub is presently being built and I have to get it back to Maine. I appreciate your thoughts and am definitely considering flying it back myself. Regards, WWW
    Hey,why not fly it back to Maine yourself? I have done it twice and will do it again in August.