Thread: Collection of build photos..

Default Collection of build photos..

Hi All
    getting very serous re purchasing a CC kit and was wondering if there is a file with a good collection of photos of the aircraft going together,I saw somewhere Mitch had a face book page?Would appreciate if this does exist or a photo file and if someone could point me in the right direction
    Hope to join you all soon
    Kenny Edwards
    Brisbane
    Australia

Default Re: Collection of build photos..

G'day Kenny,
    Good to hear you're considering the CCEX. The kit is like a Swiss watch. Quality, fit and finish, documentation and most of all factory support is second to none. As for pictures, Mitch has taken a lot of pictures and videos that complement the manuals and have been a big help to me. You could talk to him on Monday and ask about access to that collection.

Another option if you're interested, once you've made your decision to purchase a kit, you'd be welcome to have a look at my photo collection. I've taken 100's. I store them on Dropbox.

Good luck with your decision.
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    G'day Kenny,
    Good to hear you're considering the CCEX. The kit is like a Swiss watch. Quality, fit and finish, documentation and most of all factory support is second to none. As for pictures, Mitch has taken a lot of pictures and videos that complement the manuals and have been a big help to me. You could talk to him on Monday and ask about access to that collection.

Another option if you're interested, once you've made your decision to purchase a kit, you'd be welcome to have a look at my photo collection. I've taken 100's. I store them on Dropbox.

Good luck with your decision.
    Paul
    Hi there Paul
    Thanks for your offer of photos,I'm currently in the process of selling my RansS-7S Courier to make way for the CC hopefully ,shouldn't be hard as it has won Grand Champion here in Australia two years running.If you would allow me to access your photos until I can contact Mitch I would be most appreciative as I'm currently in New Guinea flying Chinook helicopters and the weather isn't great so have a lot of spare time on my hands.Thanks again
    Fly safe
    Kenny Edwards

Kenny,

Here is the link to my build log, pictures of progress so far to help you with your decision.

http://websites.expercraft.com/n9pw

Enjoy,

Pete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Pete
    ✈️CCK-1865-0078 N9PW
    Severna Park, MD W18

Quote Originally Posted by N867SP View Post
    Kenny,

Here is the link to my build log, pictures of progress so far to help you with your decision.

http://websites.expercraft.com/n9pw

Enjoy,

Pete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks Pete
    Appreciate it