Hello,

Greetings from Carbon Cub Kits! I wanted to drop you an email to let you know about the exciting new things happening around here. First and foremost, I am happy to announce that the production staff at CubCrafters has stepped up production on the Carbon Cub Kits, creating a lead time from the time of deposit to the time of delivery now being only 30 days! Just think, order now and be flying your new Carbon Cub by early spring! We are now shipping out the sixth kit, and as the summer progresses we are expecting to have three of the kits up and flying by September! I have included in this email pictures of a kit that went to Australia, so soon we will have a Carbon Cub down under chasing Kangaroo's.

We are also now offering some all new options that are available for your kit including the new lightweight CC-340 engine, composite baffles, electronic ignition, 4 into 1 exhaust, custom lightweight oil cooler and many more
Again, I want to thank you for your interest in Carbon Cub Kits. We appreciate the opportunity to show you our one-of-a-kind kits, and I look forward to visiting with you over the summer. In the meantime, please give me a call, or drop me an e-mail if we can provide any further information or pricing.
Flying a Cub is great fun, but even more so when it's your own one-of-a-kind Carbon Cub!!

Kind Regards,

Mitch Travis - Project Manager
Carbon Cub Kits | Yakima,
509.248.9491 office
209.248.1421 fax
mitch@cubcrafters.com